Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
TropicalFish91 chapter 1 . 26m
I really don't like Futa stories...
but after Jihl's blackmailing started in chapters-whatever, there's been a mini-movie playing in my head that just wouldn't stop!
The trauma feels so real I almost sob just reading it!
16N00b chapter 58 . 4/26
break my hearts in a good way. kudos for the author.
Fallen Shadow69 chapter 58 . 1/4
god dang... this is like my fifth or sixth time reading this... and I've got to say I love it more and more each time. everything about this screams perfection. I'm a little sad that Silver Linings hasn't updated but this is just so beautiful by itself i can't stay mad. i hope you are doing well either way.
rebbblake chapter 58 . 12/11/2017
okay, that was heart breaking. didnt expect that, but at least they have closure... except for jihl, someone pls strangle that bitch for me
rebbblake chapter 52 . 12/11/2017
that otp part heal my heart a little, after all the constant pain and angst
rebbblake chapter 45 . 12/11/2017
why am doing this to myself
rebbblake chapter 42 . 12/10/2017
FUCK MY ASS
rebbblake chapter 37 . 12/10/2017
alright i take it back, light has changed and now im the bitch. she turned into a supportive girl friend when fang is raped. against her consent. i hate this happened but i guess it's part of the story
rebbblake chapter 28 . 12/10/2017
christ, i didnt know you continue this fic on ffnet, i thought it was abandoned on ao3, read through the review and fang an light isnt together, kinda see that coming..i mean light is such a mean bitch
Luna del Desierto chapter 58 . 1/9/2017
Best story I've ever read. Although the sad ending I still liked the majority of the chapters. But like you, I can't think of any other way to end this. Mostly because of the background that both Claire and Fang have been dragging along. So thanks for sharing this amazing story.
A2463 chapter 58 . 8/10/2015
Great story.
RaeDay chapter 57 . 3/25/2015
No... Wtf. Nooooooook. I seriously read all of this. And... Really!? Just friends. That's it? No sequel? I can understand a bittersweet ending but this was just awful all around. It didn't give me a good feeling or make my heart ache in a good way. It just... Ugh... I read this all in a few days and now I'm depressed. Why can't there be a sequel? Ugh I'm so sad now.
E.Weste chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
I've never watch Final Fantasy before so I had to Googled some things and get an idea sort off of the characters and such. I guess I just stumbled upon the story and thought why not. Anyway, looking about how many chapters and committed I was going to need to be I read the reviews.
I mean the fans won't lie to you.
And I see things turn out to the worst
I see that Fang supposedly is getting blackmailed
I read that they just turn out as friends at the end
I just read disappointed all around
I guess I'll take a break and see if I want to continue reading this...I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS! is all *sigh*
Person chapter 58 . 11/13/2014
It was nice the ending had me like wtf but overall it was awesome!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/26/2014
I don't think what's happening to Fang is rape. Her life is not being threatened; she's not being physically forced to do anything. She *is* being blackmailed, and instead of money she's giving sex, but while they may be wrong it's not rape.

Interesting that you write Hawk as unable to "get it up" with another woman while she's in love with Serah, but Fang (who supposedly loves Lightning) can get it up with a woman who she supposedly would hate and be repulsed by, because of the blackmail.

Also, at this point, you almost don't want things to work out between Fang and Lightning because of the domestic abuse. Yep, that's what it is.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »