Reviews for So Much For Everyone
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This caused my breath literally to hitch, and I felt every line in my gut. I write this review with tears on my cheeks. I've never felt this way after reading Sherfic. It was beautiful and haunting-one of the best pieces I've read on here in my five years of fic reading. I loved it, and it hurts my heart to think too much about it.
yay chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I suppose you could write something like this. Or you could just stab people in the heart. That works too.
Seriously though, this is really sad.
idefyu chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I want to thank you for not only a beautiful story but for introducing me to this breathtaking song. It really goes hand in hand with the mood of your story.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
DAMN! MY FACE BURST IF TEARS! LIterally! I can't... stop... sobbing now
SideOfTheDeerstalker chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
It's so sad that they were never reunited in person, only in death. Well written, I liked it.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
D:

omg, that was so sad! great job!
eCat66 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Well, I just cried. I don't know why I like reading these sad Sherlock stories... but I do. This was lovely.
OneArmedPuppet chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I cannot even begin to describe the amount of crying that just happened. Just. Wow. This is beautifully written and just... horribly depressing.
moonagedaydreaming chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Well. My heart is now officially broken.

But it was beautiful, very well written. Almost made me cry for awhile there.

I will now go and repair my heart with some cookies.
theDubliner chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Why would you write this? Not that is isn't lovely, lol, of course it is - but we're all still grieving over Sherlock's death and you had to go and kill John too? Ah, I'm just teasing, but really, very very sad. I almost could't handle it.
WhenISayFriend chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
that was SO sad! i'm just glad it's not like this in canon or in the series, i really couldn't take it...

but this is excellent work nonetheless, just very very sad.

still, thanks for sharing!

best regards
Safronia chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is...amazing.

I almost cried, seriously. Your writing is excellent.

Thank you!