Reviews for You Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
omigosh there is so much perfection in this i cant even!
CuttingAcidity chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Okay, I'm probably starting to bug you now, but I just like writing, and reviewing is writing, right...
Anyhoo, great fic, as usual, and if I really wanted to advise something, I'd say that the concept could have been expanded to include other characters, but I'm not sure how that would have turned out, so I think this was a fic that is as good as fics get.
What I really wanted to comment on was that when I clicked on the link, I didn't know it was you, until I checked again. You're good a t writing summaries (which is probably a really weird thing o compliment on, but I, and many other authors on will tell you- it's hard). Keep up the good work!
Dplover13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hahaha! Great job. :-)
Tisiphonye chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww so adorable Sequel please!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Absolutely wonderful! Truly crack, but so heart-warming and hilarious. Great work. :)
nette0602 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Very nice!
lvdmad chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
KAWAII! I just have to add it to my C2 (even though it's not slash) because it's so well written and funny!

lvdmad

Kirby's Stalker
Katrina chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aww this was so cute, I love puppy!Mike and I really liked the end when Harvey pretended to throw the baseball, it was the funniest bit I think.
Jack'n'Danny chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Really really cute!

I love crack fics.

Now. Where's my puppy?
signofthetimes chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I just now realized that the original witty and pithy review I left the day you posted this never showed up.

Damn you technology *shakes fist*

So...yeah, I probably used up all the good stuff in the first one, but you know how I feel about your writing, dearest wifey.

I loved puppy!Mike so much, how he was smarter than a normal dog yet still liked to do incredibly stupid dog-like things.

Mike and the ball cracked me up, I could just see him getting faked out multiple times before Donna finally shamed Harvey into actually throwing it.

Louis is still a creeper, situation normal there. Bonus points for puppy!Mike pissing in his potted plant, that was comedy gold.

What is it with dogs and show laces? My house-mate's dog eats any footwear he can sneak past us, we always catch him pretty quick, still, the adorable little shit is pretty crafty.

I'm surprised he didn't threaten Mike with a rolled up newspaper, maybe he already knew Mike would see right through such an empty threat XD

Poor Mike, weird ftransformational shit just seems inevitable for him, I'd probably be scared of what would happen to me next by this point, afraid and resigned most likely.

Funny and sweet and full of crack-fic goodness all at once, this is why you're my only and favorite e-spouse :D
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Lol, I loved it! It was random and hilarious!

Great work!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
too funny!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
OMG, puppy!Mike is too adorable! So hilarious. I loved it :-)
Cuppa Char chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
You've done it again! I normally run at the first inkling of 'mike as an acutal puppy' fic, but as I absolutely love your writing and fell in love with kid!Mike, I knew I had to read it. And you got me. Again.

Mike was adorable and so him, in amuch puppy-fied manner, but still compltely him. I seriously believe dogs can smile - there was picture in the paper last year, of a dog at his birthday party (well, him asnd his owner) sat in front of his birthday cake at a table with a party hat on and a sheepish and lazy grin. Just. That. So Mike.

Now I feel slightly ashamed... I haven't got the next part up of Growing Up.. yet. I kind of got sideswiped by a lowbloodsugar!Mike prompt at suitmeme but I PROMISE to share my time equally like any good step-parent should. Hopefully have some more up by w/e or next week

*pats own puppy and pretends it's puppy!Mike*
Invisible Observer chapter 1 . 1/31/2012