Reviews for Stand By Me
robinkristin chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Thank you,for the story it was Wonderful !
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I love that two guys can be friends who love each other.
Cons0147 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I just came across this story and really enjoyed it!
Fawkes Flame chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ich liebe diese Story und die kleine Anekdote mit dem Blumentopf war einfach nur toll - irgendwie kommt mir das bekannt vor und ich überlege schon die ganze Zeit wo ich das gehört oder gelesen haben könnte...
Das mit dem Ultimatum vor das Danny Steve gestellt hat fand ich nicht schlimm - Danny weiß wie stur Steve ist und dass er drastischere Maßnahmen ergreifen muss um ihn zum Reden zu bewegen. Außerdem glaub ich dass er genau wusste wie viel Steve die Freundschaft zu ihm bedeutet und dass mehr passieren müsste um das aufzugeben...
Hätte nie gedacht dass Englisch nicht deine Muttersprache ist, wenn ich es nicht in deinem Profil gesehen hätte ;)
Mach weiter so - das was ich bis jetzt von dir gelesen habe finde ich einfach klasse! Sorry wenn ich nicht immer ein Review da lasse!
Rosiek79 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Lovely story, thank you!
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
What a gorgeous story, beautifully written and I enjoyed the way you described the Flowerpot story. Really nice job, well done.
Spence Sabien chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling. The depth of Danny's friendship was wonderful, even when he gave Steve the ultimatum. Also, your description of Steve's health was very well-written. It wasn't hard at all to picture how everything he was going through affected him. Both physically AND mentally.

And the story about the flowerpot and the beer made me smile. It was an amazing lesson to think and reflect on. I'm now wondering just how many golfballs I really have. ;)
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I really loved reading this story, it's given me quite lump in my throath. Beautifull build up of the tension leading up to finally Steve's admittance that he can't do it on his own...

Really inspiring story, always good to remember that if things start to grow over you head.

Great writing!
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
OMG this is fabulous! This so much fits what we've seen but has never been spoken on Show. Wonderful scene. Perfect characters.

And God bless him, it is a lovely tribute to Alex.

I saw this posted on Twitter. Thank you for doing that.
shirik chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
wow! and i really mean-wow! i thimk you are a fortune teller! do you see the future? i just found this story and i see when it was published and i couldn't be more amazed. it's like the character of Steve became Alex and on the contrary! as if we all know and feel that this what may happen and almost should haappen to Steve- but instead it happen to Alex! you couldn't find a better use to the story of the flowerpot which was so nice to recall! i all publish this on facebook and twitter because seriously this is a must read!
gecko10 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Bin heute auf deine Stories gestossen und diese hier gefällt mir besonders gut. Wenn ich nicht dein Profil gesehen hätte, wäre ich nie auf den Gedanken gekommen, dass du kein native speaker bist! Beide Daumen hoch!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
WOW! What a absolutely terrific story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! And yes I have heard the pot and the beer story before... and I can 't imagine anyone who needed to hear it more then our poor Super Seal! Great story!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Absolutely fantastic! I really like your writing style and character interaction- both are very smooth and natural. And I REALLY like the flowerpot and beer story. I seem to remember hearing that once before, but a very long time ago. So happy to hear it again. (What a terrific reminder of what's important in life.) Very, very well done story. Thank you for posting this.
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is just priceless! Love it!
Nilah chapter 1 . 2/1/2012