Reviews for One Hundred Ways to Say You Care
blackroserocker chapter 33 . 9/25/2014
Can you do a grimmhime one
Guest chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
Please, in the romance story indicate only the main characters in the stories tagged only the main pair. It's hard to find a fic with sought-for pair when one of the characters listed in the category filters "without" it removes all fics in which there are tagged character. Additional secondary characters only complicate the search for stories.
anonny chapter 29 . 5/1/2013
I don't know why this sites doesn't have more reviews, it's wonderful! The prompts really match with the characters they're about and you really have all the characters in character, so definitely keep writing!
xXSatsujinXx chapter 26 . 1/22/2013
You know, I'm beginning to enjoy these little tint moments more and more, Jen. Really. Asdfjkl;, best thing is, is I can actually imagine this happening.
briar black death rose chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
lol i liked it. Even if it ended in dialgue. woulda been funnier if it was posted on the 21st only cuz o yer author note but other than that I enjoyed it
Guest chapter 23 . 8/21/2012
umm no.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 24 . 6/28/2012
I don't get it? What happen, I am all confuse?
Celestriakle chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
*Smack* No rape in the next chapter, eh?
metsfan101 chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
this is an amazing chapter. it is really great.

rate: 100/100...
Fozygirl chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Good one too :D i like the way that it does hint toward Masaki's death, but also gives other reasons for sad feelings :)
Fozygirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hey Arisu

I think I should review each short story individually, so be prepared for a couple of reviews suddenly ;)

I think you wrote this one well, that you mentioned Masaki without it being a sad thought. And the shortness, giving us a view of how he feels about oranges without it being too much :)