Reviews for Red Dogs
Naturelover06 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
love the story if you could right more like this that would be awesome you are by far my favorite writer
lumiere du soliel chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Love it! Nice twisting of the plot. By the way, I think there was one other fic similar to this one except the episode it was based off was 'Shere bliss'. Do you know where to find it?
Mywingsarecooler chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Too cute! I love how protective Shere Khan is!
Ghostdog 2.5 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was fan-f***ing-tastic.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Aw, I love these two together, even after so many years of this show being canceled.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
0_0 good story just...WOW XD WOW! :)
Okami-Ranger chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
awwwwwww khan is soooo sweet to his kitty-cat
Ludraca chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Very cute story. Especially the part with the grooming, it totally sounds like something Shere Kahn (Mr. Possessive) would do.

And OMG I'm not the only one who wishes that weird low five at the end of the first episode had be a proper cat interaction. Drives me nuts.
oppositeproduct chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
WOW I cannot believe I didn't know that slash fanfiction existed for Jungle Cubs...I am so happy!

This story was super cute! I just loved it! Please keep on writting fics for this fandom! There needs to be more! Sheregheera is awesome! _
Raven Bloodwolf chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
First off, I'd like to say its so nice to see a fellow Sheregheera fan out here on . That being said, I have read both stories and I love them, especially this one. I can see killer!Khan attacking those dogs.

Good job and I hope theres more in the future. .