Reviews for Seasons May Change Come What May
ALexis chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hey i really like this story and have read all 13 parts on livejounal. Was just hoping it would be completed sometime, thanks x
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Really enjoyed this, hope to see an update!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Nice story, enjoying it so far. By the way, it would be awesome if you would consider continuing your Superwoman story. You've done a wonderful job with the characters and plot, not to mention leaving things with a promise for more awesomeness. Thanks!
Bambi McBarbie chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I am in love with your story and your style.
you're picturing the characters so great.
can't wait for an update
UConnHusky90 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
09.13.2012. Today we see what televised Glee has in store for Blaine Anderson, McKinley senior surviving without his "plus-one". If it is half as good as what you've been writing here, Glee should return to its former status as a ratings superstar.

This story has been richly detailed without being boring. I love the Blaine/Tina friendship...Blaine on the football team...your OCs in New Directions (Rose is a hoot and Aaron is a great guy). Even the return of the "Gerber Baby" was awesome.

Would love to see this continued. There is so much potential here. Just one question: what happened to Sam Evans in this universe?
gleefulwolf chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I already know this is better than what Glee will give us this fall! I hope you will add more eventually. :)
chloe chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
ooh this is addictively good, i love it :)
lotr14 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
this story is SO GOOD. can't wait for the next update! xx
Jinxs5 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Thanks AE, just the right amount of despare,loving, sexified naughtiness and 'comedic/dramatic'dirges. Great, wonderful and brilliant - 3 words that describe your writing style and content more of the same please! Can't wait for the next installment of this FF! ;D
debussy88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I'm so excited your back! I must say, I'm loving this story so far. You always write with an almost astonishing level of detail that manages to be both engaging move the story forward. I like your anecdotes about Kurt and Blaine, I'm really looking forward to some more mini-paragraph-stories about exchanges between the New Directions crew!
Moldus123 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I love this fic. Blaine is my fav on Glee, and I've actually looked for a fic that focuses on his senior year apart from Kurt (Do you happen to know about any other ones?). I think you manage to keep the all of them in character, and have just the right amount of fluff, drama, and stuff like the football injury. I really love how you write Blaine. I can really see him being like this in the next season (and I would really like him to be) :)

I think it would be nice to see a bit more of the OC's in the story. Maybe give them some more personality/backstory. I don't know, but I really like Rose and Aaron, so it would be nice to see some more of them. I also actually like Harmony, she seems like a good person, and I think she seems nicer than Rachel (I’m not a big Rachel fan :P)

Also, are we going to see more of the jocks reactions to Blaine? I get that the students are generally more accepting of the Glee members, but what about Blaine? Are they mostly fine with him as well? The commentary after Homecoming King was announced seems like a rare occurrence, because it’s the only one mentioned. (I may have forgotten something here, but that is the impression I got).

But this is seriously one of my favorite Glee fics :D Keep up the good work!
AceCade chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I can't put my thoughts into words but that I absolutely love this, the way you write Blaine is so realistic, and the last scene made my heart hurt and soar at the same time. It was beautiful.
Squiggle.giggle chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Great chapter. I love how Blaine always picks up on the little things that Kurt does. It was good to see more of Kurt I wonder how the next chapter will go
nessyschu chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
That was great! I'm glad you're back!
Ali chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I just LOVE this fic. It so detailed and wonderful :)