Reviews for Outcast
Guest chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
Omg! Who is it! Please update soon!
SheWolf13 chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Wow, awesome chapter, as always! I still can't believe Ash is dead! So sad (

Oh, goodness, why the hell does Benicio need to get involved? Though , I must admit, I/m intrigued to see how you will make the werewolves cooperate with him.

And who, who is it!?

Can't wait for more! )
donkeyface chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
What's impossible?! Why is it impossible?! Who is it!? Make up for lost time please I must find out what's impossible and why! Great chapter by the way haha.
"I mean, you never know, I might get attacked by bacon, or worse... salt!" HAHA! :D
donkeyface chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
its about time u updated! but to make up for lost time you delivered yet another awsome chapter! Ash :( thanks for my mention
SheWolf13 chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Poor Lia. Its seems like everyone she's ever cared for in her Orlando life is dying around her. So sad Ash died. they made such a cute couple (

Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait for more!
SheWolf13 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Amazing! I love how Lia thinks that Ash might be her mate and how she starts to think aboyt seeking revenge. Can't wait for more! )
donkeyface chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
still great! ur welcome for helping you with the story :)
SheWolf13 chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Poor Lia ) It's cute to see her open up to Ash like that, though.

Can't wait for more.
donkeyface chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
awwwww young love. lol gr8 chapter plz write more before you go on holiday!
donkeyface chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
sophie dies... :( gr8 story tho, keep going! plz! reaally sad bout sophie tho :'(
SheWolf13 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Lovrd it! Awesome chapter! Though I thougt that her friend dying would affect her more. xo
lucymort chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Maybe you should put them in at nights as though shes remembering them/dreaming about them. Another superb chapter!
donkeyface chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
DA DA DAAAAAA! this is AWSUM! poor lia :"( no wonder she likes that car charm so much then... keep going! :D
poka1poka chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Interesting past. it helps explain her character more. Nice job, can't wait for more