Reviews for Right Kind of Chemistry
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/5
A very nice sort of chemistry indeed. :D
Universal creature chapter 1 . 6/16
Wonderful
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 6/8
Hot :)
AjSummer chapter 1 . 2/1
Possibly one of my favorites you've written.. (And I've read A LOT of yours) great job.
Dianathedemigod chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm sorry but that was very short and needs a bit more plot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Why couldn't there be another chapter?!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Holy fucking Styx! This was DELICIOUS! But why couldn't you continue it? It was getting so good!
Rhaps0dy chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow! This is really interesting and in a way, HOT! I gotta say, ur writing is really good! U were able to describe the situation, their emotions, and Percy's "blurness" really well! I especially like the part where Percy introduced himself! That was really humorous and cute and SO HIM! :D All in all, GREAT JOB!
menna chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
this was soo good thank you 3
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Great story. Do you have any more like this? In my opinion,(Which doesn't madder) I think this should be rated T. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is pretty sweet but oddly incomplete. I would love to see a sequel involving why the two felt so connected on sight to each other and maybe including virgin Percy and Mpreg? I'd also love to see raging Jupiter (your son isn't good enough for mine Greek!) and overprotective daddy Poseidon ;)
RedWave-SunAlert-SoundStreaker chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
so cool!
TheBookMouse chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I wish that the actual meeting could have been more like this in Mark of Athena *sigh* Oh well. It was a great story, though!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014