Reviews for Right Kind of Chemistry
AjSummer chapter 1 . 2/1
Possibly one of my favorites you've written.. (And I've read A LOT of yours) great job.
Dianathedemigod chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm sorry but that was very short and needs a bit more plot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Why couldn't there be another chapter?!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Holy fucking Styx! This was DELICIOUS! But why couldn't you continue it? It was getting so good!
Rhaps0dy chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow! This is really interesting and in a way, HOT! I gotta say, ur writing is really good! U were able to describe the situation, their emotions, and Percy's "blurness" really well! I especially like the part where Percy introduced himself! That was really humorous and cute and SO HIM! :D All in all, GREAT JOB!
menna chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
this was soo good thank you 3
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Great story. Do you have any more like this? In my opinion,(Which doesn't madder) I think this should be rated T. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is pretty sweet but oddly incomplete. I would love to see a sequel involving why the two felt so connected on sight to each other and maybe including virgin Percy and Mpreg? I'd also love to see raging Jupiter (your son isn't good enough for mine Greek!) and overprotective daddy Poseidon ;)
imjaysong chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
so cool!
TheBookMouse chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I wish that the actual meeting could have been more like this in Mark of Athena *sigh* Oh well. It was a great story, though!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
XD
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
MORE SMUT
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Yea that's how true love is saposed to be like
You see and then kiss him
QQ so beautiful *sniff*
Dani chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hey I'm a long time reader of your stories (I've read every one! XD) and I absolutely love them! I don't have an active account, (So I'm just going to spam your reviews over and over XD) but I eagerly await each new update! You have such a way with words and an awesomely smutty, unique way of writing that I just 100% LOVE. I really hope you continue writing!1
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Not how imagine them meeting.
Cheater!