Reviews for The Yin to his Yang
Slythrinprince2001 chapter 1 . 5/6
Awe! That is so cute and maybe has the prospects of having a sequel... Anyways good job with the story!
PercabethNot chapter 1 . 3/7
OH MY GODS!
This was amazing! I loved it... as usual, but still so good!
I would love if you added chapters! Made it into a series? Or you can maybe make it longer? I would absolutely love that! I would love if you made this story longer!

Your writing is amazing! It surprises me every time i read one of your stories! I have way to many of your stories that i NEED to catch up on! Man, you just get me hooked on every story i come a cross by you! I love them all!

Thank you so much for making this! Leo doesn't get a lot of love... unless you make it happen! I love you for that! Thanks again for this amazing story!

And, again... Please i know you're really busy with your other stories you are writing but if you have a little time on your hands i would love to, once again, drop everything, and read this story, whether it be just longer or with chapters! I would love it to have chapters!

PS: Thank you so much for inspiring me! You're one of the biggest reasons why i write PJO stories now! You write so many! And, you're so popular in the world of Fanfiction! I've only written one story so far but it has 5 chapters plus one A/N! My stories are mostly A/N's but i think it's okay for my vary first posted story! Thank you so much for helping me! You are my inspiration! You help me deside what i want to write next in my Fanfic!
Thank you so much!

I love you, forever and always!

Sincerely, PercabethNot!
Little-Katsu chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Since I'm not that confident in my abilities to write in english without too much errors, I wasen't planing on writing a review. BUT! Since this little story doesn't have the amount of reviews and favs it deserves, I don't have the choice. u_u

Ok, so... I love this fanfiction. Like, a lot. It's short (it's always to short for me :P), but really sweet. I love how Percy and Leo met in this story (it's a wayyyy better first metting than in the books for those two since Leo isn't trying to completely destroy Camp Jupiter this time XD). It's cute. And I love that Leo can finally find someone who is like him and won't be afraid of his power since it's impossible to hurt him because of his water power. :) Since he's one of my favorite characters in PoJ, I'm happy when he's happy (and even more when he's loved, of course). :D

And I know that I don't need to say this because it's so obvious, but your writing is simply perfect. Your stories are so original, so awesome (and there are sooooooo many of them! Luckyyy!)! I so don't regret starting reading your stories. Even if there are so many, I will read them all! It's a promise! :D

So, I hope that my english wasn't that bad and that you will be able to understand at least one or two sentences. ;)
XxTealJadexX chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
ohhh! perce you cheater! XD
Universal creature chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Why can't you write an entire Perleo fic? I can't find any!
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I liked this oneshot too ! (I like how you write so I decided to read all your fics about a gay pairings with Percy ))
Tyson is adorable, and the visible attraction and curiosity between Leo and Percy is very well described ! Every time you write a oneshot like this, I always want you to make a sequel .
Dani chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hey I'm a long time reader of your stories (I've read every one!11! XD) and I absolutely love them! I don't have an active account, (So I'm just going to spam your reviews over and over XD) but I eagerly await each new update! You have such a way with words and an awesomely smutty, unique way of writing that I just 100% LOVE. I really hope you continue writing!
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
so cute :)
RayDreamsInColor chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Another awesomely reference-y story! Go A:TLA! What's up with you and my favorite shows?
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lovingthe avatar references!
RainbowUnicorn935 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Awesome story peace phoenix! I love how your stories are so true
Jacob's Imprint Renesmee chapter 1 . 4/14/2012