Reviews for Taking Care
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 4/17
OMG *Dies in love *
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 1 . 1/1
the way you wrote the stolls here really reminds me or the weasley twins!
Ironic Obsession chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I love all your pairings with Percy, there - when their meant to be - really funny and very sweet! I've added you as my one of my favorite writers and I would do it with your stories too, but their are so many good ones I can't put them all in. Please keep up the good work!
Annabethsgirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Anonymous kath chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Oh my Hades, please continue. Let anyone continue...
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Stupid horny Stolls. In every single fic I see them in (minus the longer future fics) they are horny and after someone. Seriously, it's not even funny. Well I guess that's the curse we teenage boys have... well most :) The curse hasn't hit me yet, thank gods. I would much rather deal with Lady Aphrodite asking about my love life and who I like than deal with that curse. *huffs and crosses arms* I LOVED IT!
penny chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Am I the only one to think Percy and the Stolls go well together...?
Ari The Fox chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
awe no lemony-ness? still really good tho!
alley chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
that was... that was... I have no words be sides great. I didn't think id like this / but I do I really do
One Fandom Is Not Enough chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I think there should be more stories like this with the sexual exploitation of Percy's mortal spot
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Aha, great and cute and hot ! I'm not sure the twins will have a good effect on Percy's sleep !
A bit frustrated that you stop there though
Dani chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hey I'm a long time reader of your stories (I've read every one!1!1! XD) and I absolutely love them! I don't have an active account, (So I'm just going to spam your reviews over and over XD) but I eagerly await each new update! You have such a way with words and an awesomely smutty, unique way of writing that I just 100% LOVE. I really hope you continue writing!
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Ooooh hot Q.Q and good ;)
Mickey chapter 1 . 5/3/2013