Reviews for Cutlass
Littledotdotzz chapter 1 . 5/15
Good luck! Let us know when it is published please! I would love to buy it.
guest chapter 1 . 5/2
I'm so glad this is getting published. It is a great story truly. I hope you could keep us posted with updated on the publication date and information. Thank you and goodluck!
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 5/4
Oh no! I had three chapters to go before finishing this story, then I get sick and had to rest...damm. I will never know the ending now. So when is this going to be published? It"s killing me that I don't know what happened.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/4
Nooo why couldn't you have given us a warning so that we could read it one last time before it got pulled haha
harrislady chapter 1 . 5/2
i am honored that i got to read this. it has been one of my top favorites for a long time! let me know when it it published and i will definitely purchase it!
ninibella chapter 1 . 5/2
bonjour je suis francaise et je lit en anglais quand ses traduit sur google ou puis je lire cette histoire sur internet merci
natashar chapter 1 . 5/2
Can't wait for more
beckybrandon chapter 27 . 4/30
Best story I have read in a long time .
MELIS chapter 27 . 4/28
I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THIS STORY IS!
Nataly29 chapter 27 . 4/22
This story had been a beautiful delight! I enjoyed very much thanks for share your awesome work with us.
IvaniaBerrios87 chapter 1 . 3/26
At first i was like ...aght.. is not what i would picked up for a story but seen all the good coments in the story i decide to give it a try... i love twilight... I'm a twilight frak usually i look for the human stories...romantic...anguish. .drama..action...horror... and let me tell ya... this is not bad...i got the hang of it... hope it keeps getting better as i read...
Really loved ur story! Hope you write more
K chapter 27 . 1/29
So a delightful story. Whimsical and enjoyable. Thanks
missmelly chapter 27 . 11/27/2016
Don't know why I waited so long to read this story-it is wonderful! Laughed out loud and sighed out louder. Off to find your original fics now!
Lanigra25 chapter 27 . 9/24/2016
Amazing! Thanks for sharing your talent
4,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »