Reviews for Sharing and Taking
Anna chapter 1 . 7/13
Hahahahaha I really love ur stories this one I so far my is my favorite
Slythrinprince2001 chapter 1 . 5/6
Hahahahahahahah!
frozenheartofdarkness chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Leave it to Percy to fall asleep when they want to take him...
XxTealJadexX chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
XD are you serious? twilight? (yes, i am being bias, i only saw the movies-but ed and jake are hot though)
CelestaDawn chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This was so cute! I totally ship this now :D
i think the reason Nico bleached out but Hazel didn't was because Nico was actually alive, while Hazel had died with a darker skintone and dead people didn't change in the underworld. Idk thats how I saw it.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Yay! I've been wanting to read a Leo/Percy story ever since I read your multi chap fic, "Meet the Di Angelo's." Awesome work Takara-chan!
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Haha
SassyDoe chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Great story but it is possible that Nico bleached out, I have an olive skin tone and once I moved and didn't go outside much due to moving in and out of the houses all summer, then we had a rare rainy fall and freezing winter, long story slightly less long I was REALLY pale. As he is a child of the underworld he would most likely pale faster
J chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I love the story and think you should do a sequel after Percy wakes up with a hangover unless there is a sequel then sorry for the time wasting of reading this
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Nice ending :) I LOVED IT! I kinda wish there was a sequel. Only a little though. There are other oneshots that I would much rather see a oneshot for :)
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
ohhh i so loved this... what a way to go!
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh no ! When I saw the rating M I was happy because I thought 'Yes, a threesome lemon with two very handsome top men and a very cute Percy !'... And you stopped, you sadistic writer !
I can't help liking even without the lemon though... It was great D
Dani chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hey I'm a long time reader of your stories (I've read every one! XD) and I absolutely love them! I don't have an active account, (So I'm just going to spam your reviews over and over XD) but I eagerly await each new update! You have such a way with words and an awesomely smutty, unique way of writing that I just 1000% LOVE. I really hope you continue writing!
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Ok, so where is the part where the two have him served on a platter? ;) This is so hot (squeals)
Neo luver chapter 1 . 9/2/2013