Reviews for Independence War
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Argh, I really don't like Annabeth in this fic' (Well, now that I think of it, I don't like her at all, be it in your fic' or not... But I hate her more in your fic' !)
And the relation between the three seems so natural ! It's very sweet )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Squeee! I know people think pairings like this are weird but I love them. Okay. I'll be weird fine! Sigh. See what finals exams do. They make you crave fanfictin and make you write weird review. Anywho. Another impeccable story. So cutsie!

-OO
Dani chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hey I'm a long time reader of your stories (I've read every one! XD) and I absolutely love them! I don't have an active account, (So I'm just going to spam your reviews over and over XD) but I eagerly await each new update! You have such a way with words and an awesomely smutty, unique way of writing that I just 100% LOVE. I really hope you continue writing!11
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
didnt see that coming.
great story.
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aw! Perfect! :D
Peaceandunity chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
awwww... i still think u should continue this story and if u say u already did i'll just go bang my head against the wall...
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Good story :)
Leroche27 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
this shouldn't be a oneshot you should make an entire story out of it cause its seriously good. I'm on my knees begging you so please give it a shot.