Reviews for Independence War
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Argh, I really don't like Annabeth in this fic' (Well, now that I think of it, I don't like her at all, be it in your fic' or not... But I hate her more in your fic' !)
And the relation between the three seems so natural ! It's very sweet )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Squeee! I know people think pairings like this are weird but I love them. Okay. I'll be weird fine! Sigh. See what finals exams do. They make you crave fanfictin and make you write weird review. Anywho. Another impeccable story. So cutsie!

Dani chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hey I'm a long time reader of your stories (I've read every one! XD) and I absolutely love them! I don't have an active account, (So I'm just going to spam your reviews over and over XD) but I eagerly await each new update! You have such a way with words and an awesomely smutty, unique way of writing that I just 100% LOVE. I really hope you continue writing!11
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
didnt see that coming.
great story.
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aw! Perfect! :D
Peaceandunity chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
awwww... i still think u should continue this story and if u say u already did i'll just go bang my head against the wall...
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Good story :)
Leroche27 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
this shouldn't be a oneshot you should make an entire story out of it cause its seriously good. I'm on my knees begging you so please give it a shot.