Reviews for Helping Hands
So so so so so so so so kawaii
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 1 . 1/6
This was so great! You're an amazing author Phoe!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
This was an interesting concept. I liked it.
TheSilentFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
I love it!
RedCeleste chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I really enjoyed this!
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
CUte!
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Well..your grammar and spelling is off more then usual in this story O.o not too bad so that it is difficult to read or understand just the mistakes pop up more often than in the others...

other than that this is a good story. I was very surprised with the pairing of Leo and Percy, since you usually play them as both submissives and that never works out and you seemed to stick with certain personality traits in the stories I've read so I was surprised you did such in this one but it turned out as good as your other stories
SaraB chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
.cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
love the story. if u can wright a fallow up story like what happened after that night? how will Luke take ? stuff like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
xD OMIGOSH! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL?! I WILL NOT REST PERCY DECLARES HIS UNDYING LOVE TO LEO TOO. THIS MUST HAPPEN. AND I REALLY LIKE CAPSLOCK. THIS WAS AWESOME. YOU ARE AWESOME. PERLEO IS AWESOME.
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This was one of the saddest Percy/Leo stories I've ever read /one lone tear rolls down cheek* I LOVED IT! I WISH THERE WAS A SEQUEL OR AT LEAST A LITTLE MORE!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Awe
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Why...? WHY ?! :'( Why do you always stop before the lemon :'( I will die of sexual frustration !
No, kidding ) This oneshot was great, I love the end !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awwwwwwwww! Haha I love such cute fluffy ficlets. Laaaa! So cute. My l
Dani chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hey I'm a long time reader of your stories (I've read every one! XD) and I absolutely love them! I don't have an active account, (So I'm just going to spam your reviews over and over XD) but I eagerly await each new update! You have such a way with words and an awesomely smutty, unique way of writing that I just 100% LOVE. I really hope you continue writing! d11