Reviews for House Call
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
repeat and reread! Thanks again! Just needed some good Doccubus feelings.
msmukamo chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Got this story only now...and Im dying to read the sequel...so I just want to say this is great!
Thanks
Jo82 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Why don't you continue with the story it was getting really interesting. Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I want to know what happens when Bo, Nadia and the fae find out about Lauren's pregnancy. Please continue story. Thanks for writing.
jensaje chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
This was a great setup for the sequel! I love your writing!
nrdhrd3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
What!
bzjz55806 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Short sweet! Enough said!
guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Kind of cheesy but sweet, i liked that Lauren was the one to heal Bo. And i think that Lauren deserves better, she's so unappreciated but i still can't help but love Bo and Lauren together. I was hoping for more dialogue too, there wasn't much in this. It's cool that Bo got Lauren pregnant, anything is possible in the sci fi world lol. Anyways, thanks for sharing. Bo and Lauren are awesome together. :)
dragonblood66 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is really great.. I wish that this would happen exactly like this for real in the next series.. of course it will be without Nadia since she is gone now.
SailboatsAndDiamonds chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OHMYGOD! What was that ending? Where's the rest of it?! omg This story is too good for it to not have a sequel Please tell me there's more! Great great great story! And Nadia needs to go away already -_-
SoulAstray chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I can't believe I missed this...didn't know about this until you posted the sequel. Excellent work can't wait to read the sequel now.
VanBrown chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm loving the fic . Kisses
LittleBlueMonkeySponge chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
this so needs a sequel with lauren telling bo she's pregnant and then what happens from there, oh and nadia needs to disapear... :)
mistyfiedbycopeland1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
OMG...(THUD) author passes out from happiness :)
Athena64 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Absolutely awesome..! THank you!
Very imaginative! That would be noce to make a sequel actually... PLease write more?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »