Reviews for Here But For the Grace of Merlin
caterina chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Great story I love it please Update con!
guest chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
I was enjoying your story up until this chapter. I didn't even read this chapter simply on principle. I found the authors note and the fact that you haven't updated in over five months very rude. Let me clarify that this has been the first time I've reviewed any of your works. So I am not one of the people you seemed to be irritated with. I feel that if your readers are pressuring you for an update (no matter how pressing they seem) you should consider it praise. These readers are showing you that your work is good enough for them to hunger for more. Apparently you cannot appreciate that. I will admit I do not know of your personal life, and what may be going on to make you react to fans in such a way. However, if you choose to make your work public you must realize how people will act towards it. It feels to me that you do not seem to appreciate actual reviews but just the praise that some readers would leave for you. Reviews are meant to inform you of your work whether they are good or if they need some help or smoothing over.

To any future readers, be wary of this author. The time you take for reading may be in vain. Appreciation of the work may be viewed as being pushy and will not be reciprocated with dedication to the stories you've started to read.

I apologize if this has come off as rude but I couldn't seem to contain the outrage at how you have reacted to readers. I truly hope that what ever it is going on in your life has gotten better. Making it easier for you to finish the things you have started. Maybe next time an issue is brought to light you can take this into consideration. Something around the lines of ' at the time being I am not able to work on the story. There will be an update as soon as possible. Please refrain from the urge to remind me to update. I would appreciate any support for this decision during my troubling times. ' .
Here's to hoping this comes to mind the next time you may need to reply to any readers. If you weren't writing for them then you wouldn't place your work in public view.

On a lighter note. I honestly enjoyed this story up to this point. Everything was believable and the way you portrayed the characters was lovely. I'm so very disappointed that I will not be finishing this story or being able to see the ending. Good luck in the future.
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
I love this story so far hope you update soon
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
This is an interesting story so far
cinnamin chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
Maybe its been awhile but why is harry mad at molly? i love powerful harry. shame he & draco wont just talk as i think it would help things along. poor hermione's going to have to decide but it would take a miricle to keep both men,
cocobyrd87 chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Ron is such an idiot. He will never learn! Great chapter. I look forward to the next chapter!
Lilgreyblob chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
This story is awesome! I read it without stopping. I mean I stopped for bathroom breaks, but you know.

I really love how this story progressed. The effects of the dark magic were interesting, and the development between Harry and Draco is adorable. If only they would just get together and just fu- *cough* I hear there was BDSM planned? *cough cough* Hahah. :3.

I'm wondering what will happen if/when Lucius regains himself. I was actually hoping for this confrontation more than the one with Harry and Ron. I really hate how Ron is acting, but his actions are as canon as they can be. Hahah. Ginny and Molly's actions as well. I honestly don't think Ron is good enough for Hermione. Draco was thinking about Blaise where this was concerned... hmm! I wonder.

I really love all of the Slytherin planning. I adore stories like these. Narcissa is awesomely portrayed. From your first sentence in chapter one, I could tell that I was going to enjoy this story. The way you write is amazing. I don't know... I've read a lot of fanfiction, and I always liked the way certain authors wrote...

Thank you for taking time to write such a splendid story. :).
ForeverNocturnal chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
Ron finally got told off, Yay!
I liked this. I also liked how Draco refused to let Hermione and Harry face Ron alone.
And how Narcissa stuck up for them.
I can't wait to see what Hermione says to him.
Grown Up Ron chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
Harry's forgetting all the stuff Draco has done to him and the stuff Ron has done for him makes some sense given the storyline. Hermione's doing so make absolutely zero sense unless she's suddenly decided to take a Dark Mark.

Draco being suddenly brave when he's a complete coward and his sudden concern for Hermione doesn't ring true either. Its starting to read like a thin attempt to make the bad guys the good guys.
SuzieQ chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
A Ron and Weasley bashing warning would have been very nice. I kept thinking Harry is going to wake up and, well remember things. But its pretty clear that this fic is going to extraordinarily AU because Draco keeps lying about the past and Harry and Hermione keep not noticing.

I liked basis of the fic but I can't keep watching Harry and Hermiones, not to mention Draco's personalities completely destroyed. Not to mention at this point, I think we can safely say Hermione does not have a boyfriend because even Ron has to have noticed she's the worst girlfriend in the world.

Draco defending Hermione, particularly after he was respnosible for her imprisionment and torture is a joke. I miss canon Draco.

Please just put the Ron/Weasley bashing warning for those of us who want Harry/Draco with the characters we remember from the nbooks but don't want to see them redone into something else.

Ron should have left this Harry at the bottom of the pool.
jomama chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
man you need to update! you know how much i love this fic? i check it every damn day -.- update!
TheLoliPopKisser chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
i love the story but when will you update it so that there is a new chapter? i need some MORE nutrients for my bored and malnourished brain!
MayaStormborn chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
*Squeaks* please keep writing this! It's brilliant! I can't wait to read more...
Wolf's Redemption chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
I really really really like this story and can't wait for more.
Twitch
Bloodypassion chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
This is an amazing plot! I can't wait to see how the confrontation between Draco and Ron goes. With the whole magical back lash thing Ron's temper must almost be short circuiting. Please update as soon as possible i'm positively humming in excitement. :)