Reviews for Sweet Blue
Fearless Rider chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
This is really good. Poor Seiji though. You should write more about them!
randomcat23 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Ah, very nice chapter. This speaks volumes about each of their characters and their individual experiences with soccer. I loved this. Nicely done.
randomcat23 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Haha, aw, the last one is very cute. That poor girl has no idea...I'd love to see Tatsuya and Shige's reactions if Yuki did date Seiji!

I'm so glad you posted more here! I'm off to read the next chapter!
randomcat23 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Yet again, a nice set. We don't get a lot of background about these three together in the manga, but I can completely see all these little scenes happening.

Haha, oh middle school. I loved the shorts/realizing Yuki's a girl scene. That was awesome.

I sense a theme of 'growing up' in this one. It's well done.
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love this. I don't think I've read a lot about these three's relationsip. The little snippets are perfect.

I particularly enjoyed the prince, dragon, and princess one.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Poor Yuki. I can definitely sense her disappointment not to be side by side with them anymore. It must be really hard. But it's all really true as well.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aww~ Finally someone else to write about Yuki in these fanfics! I must say, even though it was short I enjoyed it a lot. All these summarized their relationship quite well. I hope you write more soon!
wispykitty chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I don't believe there are adequate words to describe my response to this other than to say that I was simply squealing through the entire thing. It doesn't even matter that it was short, because there was so much in the little snippets! Every little bit gave wonderful insight into their relationship, every word spoke volumes. It was perfection, plain and simple. I really hope you do indeed write more.