Reviews for Blue Christmas and Monopoly
TheMadHatter74 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
That Persephone...
Need more Percico.
Aija chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
My birthday is on April 29 so I was wondering if you could do a nicercy or frazeleo fic where percy or frank (depending on what couple it is) is the one getting bullied at school and nico or hazel and Leo (also depending on the couple) comes in to beat up the bullies and they end up revealing their demigod powers and walk out of the school all badass to call Jason to pick them up since they don't have a car while Jason has a white Tesla Model S. The car could have everlasting seats invisible to mortals (thanks to the mist). Please and thank you. And if you can't do it I understand. If you can can you wait until April to post it so I can be surprised. Please and thank you again. Have a cookie. (::) (::)
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Haha, very clever persephone...great idea on this story, I love when persephone helps nico.:-)
2GoldenSunrise2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
How nice of Persephone.
penny chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Love the ending
LOL!
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
3 So cute! This deserves a part 2.
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I know what Persephone's sign was!
captain guava chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Ah, good one Pers├ęphone !
It was a cute little oneshot )
Para-seli chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
aww
mensuramjr chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I'm kind of working my way up from your oldest PJ&O stories to newest, I'm so happy. *tears*
Anyway, I liked the new aspect of Persephone shipping it, and a pretty good reason why Hades would be like, "hey, I can work with this!"
Cue a series of Persephone and Hades trying (and failing) to get the two together. XD
Like mistletoe growing whenever they are near each other, and Percy would be like, "I think it's following us, is there Greek lore on mistletoe? O_O"
JustANerdyGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
If this had to have another name it should be, "Persephone Ships It". *insert me laughing hysterically at my own joke*
Seriously though, this was so friggin' cute.
Jay Way101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013