Reviews for Broken Memories
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 4/17
O GODS! 3
Jenifer Cullen chapter 1 . 4/9
What do you mean by Nico/Percy NOT Percy/Nico. What's the freakin difference? I don't get it. So confused right now.
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
33333
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I love it ! The end is fun, and the time in Elysium is so moving and well described (especially the guilt), and Pers├ęphone is great in this ! (Oh, and I LOVE the shadow travel ! The reaction of Nico and Percy, especially Percy is so HOT !)
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awesome...lol betting pool...ha ha ha Poseidons face when he finds out :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
wow
i love this so much
it's one of my favourite nico x percy stories
like top-three favourite
and i've read hundreds
literally
so well done
godsnico chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Holy Poseidon this is the most amazing Nico/Percy fic I've ever read!It's complete with everything!
S.A. Davis chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I have read nearly all of oyur stories, but this one incredible. the feels!
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
The twist and turns in the plot as well as the emotions provided a roller-coaster of mind-blowing proportions... Especially that entire rapid-fire summary of PJaTO as his memories return was beautifully portrayed with a little tweak of your own...

Lovely fic is an understatement.. It was outstanding! :)
SevenDeadlySins666 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
"And I DO mean Nico/Percy, NOT Percy/Nico!"- So I'm confused, what's the difference?
MadlyMagical chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow. Just... wow... I love this story. Bravo.
rainbownostalgia chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Woah. Amazing, truly. There are so many things I love about this fic, where to start? Percy. He's the cutest amnesiac ever, all clueless and only remembering small details about Nico Oh, and add to that the fact that he loves The Little Mermaid but tries to hide it XD But nooo, good 'ole Nico knows everything that that little minx has up his sleeve. Nico and Thalia are just so funny, especially because I love sarcasm. And that suggestion from Thalia about trying a pomegranate and Nico's short yet extremely effective description of the Hunters just had me loving them more :) And what to say about Persephone? She's a genius all right, definitely a genius. Her relationship with Hades is quite refreshing to read about, who knew such sides of them existsd. And speaking of sides, the sweeter one I read of Luke just melted my heart and made me forgive all his mistakes ;; he really was a hero. Also, I love it when authors make references or connections, and the way you connected that little Poseidon rant to the Japan earthquake reminded me a LOT of Rick Riordan :D Anyway, I'll wrap this review up with how much I love Nico. He's so reliable and shy about how Percy feels about him, gosh, he's perfect for a fresh amnesiac like Percy. And that's most of what I wanted to say, the rest didn't come to me as strongly but I still loved every moment in this story, it just gets tiring to type reviews on an touchscreen tablet -.-;; toodle-oo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I loved it, i simply can not put into words how much i loved it, i siply adored it, i read it twice too, it was even better the second time, love the ideas you put in it, and how it was all 'phones doing in the end hilarious, i love this story really it put a smile on my face, please keep up ur amazing writting cant wait for the next story :) p.s. u should make a sequel :)
HeyItsAmber chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
*releases a squeal that puts all fangirls and fanboys to shame* BEST FREAKING NICO/PERCY FIC EVER! THIS IS MA NEW FAVORITE!
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 7/8/2012