Reviews for Her Eyes Opened
Tiffyburger chapter 17 . 6/28
This is a lovely story, thanks for sharing it with us :)
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 17 . 2/15
Sequel? Loved it. Will read again
rach13975 chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
Omg absolutely love this story perfectly written I am now off to read more of your wonderful stories .Thank u
Woadangel chapter 17 . 10/5/2015
I am slowly making my way through all your stories of B and M, and I'm having a delightful time. This story was so rich in its dialogue, so deliciously romantic and angsty. Brilliant! Off to read more.
Stephair chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
Loved it. Perfect continuation
Moewe24aol.com chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, really, and I apologize in advance for being a know-it-all, but I've discovered 'Sense & Sensibility' fanfiction for me only recently, and this one is really nice, I think. I do love it! And I don't mind the occasional typo. But the one in the 10th chapter, 2nd paragraph is just too funny to be ignored. You know which one I mean?

"When Marianne had turned to look at him she could see a gentle BUSH creeping up his neck under the collar ..."

Just imagine! However gentle the bush may be, I would not be steady like a rock if I felt one creeping up my neck, believe me *lol*.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading the remaining part of the story, it's just the right thing to do on a dreary December evening. By the way ... Greetings from Germany and a very Merry Christmas and a happy, peaceful New Year to you and to everybody who reads this!

MOEWE
Angel Slyth chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
I adored your story. A new view of their romance.
ChristinaFay chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Beautiful beautiful letter. Bravo!
Jaxa chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
This is my first time reading S& S fanfic...it is marvelous. I read this in one go and am very impressed. Thank you for such a gift.
Hzmariel chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
Heureusement qu'il existe google traduction. Merci, j'attend la suite avec impatience !
Witty Sarcasm chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
A wonderful story! Colonel Brandon is by far my favorite character and it was awesome to read him having a happily ever after!

Loved it! Keep up the great writing!
Diosa Luna chapter 17 . 6/19/2012
Hola, solo deseaba decirte que es una de las historias mas hermosa que e leido de esta pareja, realmente gracias por compartir esta bellisima historia.

Saludos y Animo.
MusicalMaryann chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
A very enjoyable story. So good to see Marianne and Christopher have a happy ending. :)
ElizabethBlack1289 chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
Fantastic story! Loved it!
FrancesBertram chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I like the feel you have to this story, even though it's not the most well written. I love Colonel Brandon and Marianne together. Btw are you basing the story on a combination of the Emma Thompson S&S movie adaption and the book? That's what it seems like to me.