Reviews for Top Floor Suitors
addicted2ackles chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
really hope you have just spaced this story & are planning to come back & do some more writing!
ashley chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Pleaseeee continue the story i want to know wat happens
gator19 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
loved it! cant wait for more!
GRITS girls raised in south chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Please update!
MakAttack23 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Awwww poor Alek :( love this story! Update ASAP :D
nn chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
i love how he is jealous of all the guys that want chloe to me its just cute. hope you feel better.
VannaMa'Kayla chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Oh Come On! How could You Leave us with Such a Cliffy? Grrr.

How about within the Next Like..Week?(:

Anyway, I'm being selfish. I know, I know. Update when you can! Really gettin' into this one!
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Really good. I'm sorry that you're sick, but thanks for updating. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update again soon. Thanks, and keep on writing. :)
TwilightFreak28 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Very interesting!Loved it!
TwilightFreak28 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Loved it!
nn chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Awww! i love it and alek should show her that he really isn't a player like she thinks b4 it's too late. nice chapter pleasee update soon.
mbj2323 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Awww poor chloe shes got a dilemma! Great story btw update ASAP :D
TalentStar chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is soooo goood pleazz upload soon
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is really good. I remember the first time that you put this up, and I thought that it was really good, so I don't see why you needed to re write it, but I'm glad that you put it back up. I've been looking for this story everywhere. Please update soon. I want to read more. Thanks, and keep on writing. :)
misskenzi98 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I actually read the other one and I'm glad ur rewriting it. And I cant wait till u update so please do it soon!:)