Reviews for After You Remove the Secrets
Conan02 chapter 15 . 3/15
Love Shinichi's punishments for kaito!
And I really enjoyed the friendship between Shinichi and Percy!
One of the best fanfics i've read!
*Lovely*
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
Yeah, absolutely perfect. Haha! Like geez. Can you get any better? I loved this! It all worked out so perfectly! I laughed, I got sad, I was smiling. It was just a rollercoaster. And I love rollercoasters. A lot. The relationships were too cute. None of them moved too fast, which was great! I hate when they move so fast, like: I love you. I love you too. Let's have sex.
That doesn't happen. Seriously. I don't know why people make that happen. Besides that, I can't wait to continue reading. I'm having so much fun! You're such a fantastic writer! You're making my job way too easy!
fakemannequin chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
It would be amusing to have a sequel...
KK chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Can you do that? Lock Heiji, Hakuba, Shinichi/Conan and Sera in a room together and give them a case? It would be a cute K fic if nothing else. I also think that Heiji, Hakuba and Sera would be good older sibling figures to scare the big nasty Kaito Kid away from poor (ha) innocent (hahaha) defenseless (I think I broke a rib) Conan.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
I always figured that Shin'ichi would be a son of Thantos.
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
Awww...such a cute and funny ending!
Shara Raizel chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
I KNEW that kaito wouldn't be able to resist pulling some kind of stunt at HEIJI's wedding. XD loved this ending and am a little sad to see it finished, but this was a fun fic and i really enjoyed reading it. _
Shara Raizel chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
so the gods brought kaito back... nice. i liked that shinichi smacked him for his death stunt. this chapter was rather nice, though i kinda wanted to see how ran reacts to shinichi and kaito's getting together. even if she and shinichi aren't a couple they're still childhood friends and like Percy and Annabeth they deserve that closure at least. :P
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
Uh oh...sounds like someone is madddd! Way to go Eris. Had to stick your foot into it, didn't you?

Why'd you name the title, snow with against the seve- oh nope. Nevermind I get it!
Shara Raizel chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
interesting development... i really hope that you bring kaito back soon. :P i like seeing clarisse's softer side. the fight was pretty cool too. can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
ugg cliffhanger
Shara Raizel chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
what? you killed kaito? how dare you! :O oh well... you probably have a way to bring him back now don't you? ;) great chapter. by the way i'll have chapter 2 of birds of a feather sent to you either later tonight or tomorrow. k? :D
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
That's so sad! Kaitoooooooo!
Shara Raizel chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
that was an... interesting turn of events. i was expecting shinichi to be a son of hades to be honest. :P but nice twist and not going for the obvious! :D can't wait to see how things progress further down the story line. :)