Reviews for Held
DuckieLuver chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
Ok, I just loved this whole series but this last story was amazing. I see so many stories where Blaine's parents don't care and this was so refreshing! I wanted to cry they were so perfect! Amazing job!
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I love this. I love how much time you spent in this scene, allowing Blaine to really explore everything he's feeling as a result of this.

I really didn't expect that story to come from his dad, but it was a nice touch, and within the context of Blaine's canon relationship with his father makes sense. And I LOVE that you made BOTH of Blaine's parents be understanding. I am tired of fics automatically framing Blaine's parents as neglectful, uncaring people (especially his father). My personal interpretation of the relationship between Blaine and his father, from what canon has told us, is pretty much what you've alluded to here: a relationship where his father does love him, but there's a misunderstanding where a hiccup in communication has caused Blaine to interpret his father's distance as resent, when that distance is more likely an inability to know how to approach his son. So thank you a lot for writing it like that. This was a really touching, beautiful piece.
fairyrose chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I cried so hard. I loved this whole series, but this chapter was the best, by far. Most writers tend to write Blaine's parents as absentee or uncaring. I love that you wrote them as warm and supportive and loving. He needs good parents after some of the crap he's gone through.
Marie King chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow a fantastic ending to this truly amazingly written story!

I loved Mr. Anderson's past and how it connected to Blaine's situation.

I find it really refreshing that you wrote Mr. Anderson in a positive light.

You made him loving and sympathetic, traits that most Klaine shippers don't put into him, and you pulled it off wonderfully well!

I truly hope you add to this series but if this installment is truly your last then you ended this story on a incredible high note well done!

Please continue to write because you are undeniably great!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow. That was one hell of an ending to this series, which was so amazing. I'll confess: I cried through this one too. I'm so glad his parents were there to support him. You're an amazing writer! Keep it up!
lipstilinski chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I love this! It was so sad and sweet, i love the vunerable side of Blaine that isnt seen often
TheWolf1123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Love this! I was definitely not expecting another story in this series but I'm glad you chose to write one more! I'm happy Blaine's parents were there for him but oh my gosh it was so sad.

I like how you explained Blaine's dad's reasoning for why he is like he is, although hearing why was just heartbreaking. Great story.
katiek723 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Thanks for persevering :) Love all your stuff.