Reviews for A Lack of Understanding
Hallolo chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Thank you so much for this piece of work, it is absolutely perfect! And thank you for the song too! it really fits!

Hallolo
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Good story. I could see this happening, it's quite realistic. very well done.
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
one of the very, very best reunion. In keeping, and how like Sherlock to assume that he would get punched. It will be interesting to see if Mofatt/Gatiss avoid the clich├ęs as successfully as you do.
tigersilver chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That's well done!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
One of the best reunion!fics I have read so far (And believe me, there were quite a few).

I just... Love this. It is truly wonderful, dear person. Thank you.

- Cherry

P.S - Sorry, it's kinda hard complimenting a person, in a foreign language, all while crying. Yet, still, this is the best I could write.
kookookarli chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Okay. I can't believe I haven't done this before now, but I'm reading your stories. This is brilliant.

It seems as if all reunion stories are very similar, in how the reunion goes about happening. Yours is different, but it still manages to stay in character.

You are an extremely talented writer, just to let you know. I really did love this :)
Howlynn chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Aweeee - this was very sweet. Very cute reunion - enjoyed thi very much.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
See, that's quite a good point. One WOULD believe John would react with violence. But here's the thing, Sherlock: this John-modern, PTSD John-reacts to trauma-i.e. your death-a little differently than he reacts to danger. He loved you, you died, he's not going to HIT you when he sees you!

Granted, the tea thing was one I didn't see coming. ;)

I approve. Nervous Sherlock, confused about how this is supposed to go-as usual when humanity is involved. And poor John...

I love it. Brilliant work. Excellent usage of grammar and punctuation. And lovely reunion scene.
JustineAme chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
that was amazing!
the Twice-ler chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
So bittersweet... Well done.
Pol chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Really, really lovely.
Francesca Wayland chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ah, this was absolutely brilliant! The characterisation of both of them was so perfect (both the words and their described actions), and I loved that Sherlock had to diverge from his safe plan and actually talk about emotions, for once. Until we get the real reunion scene at the end of the year or beginning of next, this is how I'm going to think of it. Well done!
WhenISayFriend chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh dear, this is a truly lovely reunion piece! Sherlock at the beginning is just SO in character I'd love to slap him (if John doesn't *g*) ;) And for once he gets what he deserves in your story, a SERIOUSLY angry John.

Psychologically sound and just AAAAAAAWWW at the end.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Amy Gaffigan chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is very beautiful. I don't think I've yet found a story that reflects how strongly they feel for each other (without it turning into a love story). The language is very captivating, and the dialogue feels very in character. I love it, and thank you for sharing it with us.