Reviews for Do Not Press
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
XDDD Oh lol. I was listening to Still Alive while reading this
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Omg its like the song that never ends. Except its a lot more entertaining and not annoying.
Aorta Heartless chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love that game.
Both actually. Portal and the Don't Press the Button one.
kojum chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I loved the crack in this fic before I went through the button site, and I love it even more now that I went through the responses. Despite GLaDOS's responses being based on/adapted from the site, I could still see it being an actual test chamber in the AU world of Chell actually being trapped in Aperture for the rest of her life.
Ruxas chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
lol i got this game on my ipod used to play it for ages
DefectiveTurret chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
"Boom! You've blown up Hell. I hope you're happy now." Lol best line ever. xD This was very entertaining!
katzsoa chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
"Boom! You've exploded Hell. I hope you're happy." XD
Alexandra chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow. I seriously cannot believe that you made a Portal/BigRedButton crossover. More importantly, I can't believe how funny and well-written you managed to make it. Congratulations! You win a piece of cake... just kidding. You win a big red button. Don't press it.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Hahaha, this made me laugh! :D
Decepticon-Girl079 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I have the Big Red Button app for my iPod. This made me want to actually use it.
coincidencless chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
HAHAHA! I can't believe someone actually made a fanfic out of that thing! I really enjoyed pressing the red button. This story is win.