Reviews for Pleasure Island
do1t chapter 1 . 4/27
wow next chapter plx
AUMaker chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I wonder if they could make love safely next time. Can't wait for the next chapter! I am so interested of that island's fauna.
kirito chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
plz continue to the next chapter cause i loved everything else. THANKS
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
Haha...nice work bro...did u really have to stop here?...or is more coming?.!
MarshallLeeThevampireking1 chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Plz make the new chapter fast the suspension is KILLING MEEEEEEE!
Orayt chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
Maybe they could find a plant where they can shrunk their junks to a slightly normal size! They need to repopulate that island! XD More lemons for my favorite couple please.
zidius chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Great story can't wait to see the next chapter of this update
Hmmmm chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Can Naruto cum inside her? I wonder if their fertility is also affected, like Both of them are very fertile.
KuronoDono12 chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
interesting story so far I actually have an idea that you might like Naruto and Hinata find a plant that makes their entire body grow instead of just their privates that way they can safely make love
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Oohh my, I really enjoyed every chapter! I love very much the story keep going!
1v2 chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
hey have you thought about basing some of the Flora and Fauna from what is found in fenoxo's Trials in Tainted Space and corruption of champions
DhanaRagnarok chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Nice little story, that island is actually an interesting setting, more than I expected tbh '
However, I do hope they'll find some fruit that will help with elasticity - with the proportions you gave Hinata should already have a stomach bulge, and between the continued growth (or eventual anal penetration) and eventual internal orgasms...Well, I actually kind of wonder what they would do if she ended up with a belly so massively filled she needed to be emptied to even move...

...Yep, you aren't the only one with weird fetishes '
Kurosaki The Hero chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
How about a vine that releases sap inducing lactation? A cross between a tomato and banana that gives him a knot? A coconut with jelly inside that causes hinata to be elastic? A berry that temporarily increases strength? These are a few suggestions I love this story and am glad to see its being worked on. Can't wait for next chapter.
hinataellis chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Finally a lemon! I've been waiting til they got officially together
TylerSpikes chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Really good Chapter over all. ..but they kinda fell asleep with the meat still out and the fire going. Unless that was intentional.