Reviews for Pleasure Island
axiom chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
I hope there will be some preggo sex in this story and I would reading hinata giving birth while on that island.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
Well, good idea and good read, BUT:

- 19 inches (47.5 cm?) dick can't be healthy, for both, man and woman. I think a growth from 4-6 inches to max 10-12 inches should have been enough until the resistance kicks in.

- Just 1 lemon? Too bad you haven't updated the story anymore.

- I can't see for what all the warnings were for. What is your fetish? Unnatural giant dicks and tits? Otherwise there were none others in all 5 chapters. Making such a big fuss and then not backing it up...
Conan3d1 chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
C'mon no titfuck?
Adol116 chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
Great story looking forward to the next update
Beatrizmar chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
I'm on chapter three and, I see that you haven't continued this story since last year. To start a writing this wonderful greatly written and intriguing story only to leave it at this, it's a crime... Please please come back and finish this. We beg you
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
interesting!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
do1t chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
wow next chapter plx
AUMaker chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I wonder if they could make love safely next time. Can't wait for the next chapter! I am so interested of that island's fauna.
kirito chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
plz continue to the next chapter cause i loved everything else. THANKS
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
Haha...nice work bro...did u really have to stop here?...or is more coming?.!
MarshallLeeThevampireking1 chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Plz make the new chapter fast the suspension is KILLING MEEEEEEE!
Orayt chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
Maybe they could find a plant where they can shrunk their junks to a slightly normal size! They need to repopulate that island! XD More lemons for my favorite couple please.
zidius chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Great story can't wait to see the next chapter of this update
Hmmmm chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Can Naruto cum inside her? I wonder if their fertility is also affected, like Both of them are very fertile.
KuronoDono12 chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
interesting story so far I actually have an idea that you might like Naruto and Hinata find a plant that makes their entire body grow instead of just their privates that way they can safely make love