Reviews for Pleasure Island
twiluvergaga chapter 4 . 3/14
Update please! !
HowlFrenchFries689 chapter 4 . 1/28
Interesting. Keep going.
I assume they'll stop growing at a certain point lol or both of them are in trouble.
Can't wait for more.
Sabatu no Tenshi chapter 4 . 1/3
finally u updated! finally! ril nc continuation...kip it up
comrad269 chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
make new chap with lemons
pensuka chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
i wonder what will happen next
gbdeck200 chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
pretty good
nice progression
i wonder what the other two are doing, not that i'm terribly interested in that
quite the crazy place
Rosebunse chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Take your time! You're story is, um, interesting...
Assassin Master Uzumaki chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
question will you end up having naruto and hinata starting a family on the island?
matthew0208 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Glad to see this story is still continuing. It was an interesting concept when i first read and i hope to see more of it whenever. Keep writing!
Foxtrot Agent 21 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Well it's good to see this story up and running again, and that it has new fans. I've been a long time reader of this, since about the previous update, and I must say, I was ecstatic to see it on site again. I hope that you will continue working on such an intriguing story and that you will update again rather quickly, as this has become a favorite of mine. Can't wait to read more from you, sincerely, Foxtrot.
hinataellis chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Awww
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
I do hope there is a growth limit, as Hinata said if they can't move they will pretty much die if they can't get to food. I can't wait to see what other changes being on the island brings... but what if they got a beast's blood mixed with their own?
Vash M chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
I wants more please this is really good and I like what you've done with it :)
alith anar chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Something I noticed but I don't think Naruto or Hinata noticed: I do believe there is a cap to the growth, all the animals don't seem to be trapped under their endowments, and while the growth may be different for humans, I don't believe that nature would allow that to happen. Other than that, this is a real good story and I rather enjoy it, please continue quickly.

Alith Anar
Naruhinalover20 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Nice chapter well at least they are back together and dang I hope they can stop growing or else if they do live wit each other I don't think hinata would have a baby LOL
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »