Reviews for I Don't Think We're in Kansas Anymore, Guys
TheBigOne chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
This story is too confusing with character switches! Sorry! Not that you likely read any more reviews in the first place!
TheBigOne chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
So she gets Jiminy Cricket in a stone necklace! How cool! If you meet temptation and the urge is very strong give a little whistle! Give a little whistle! Not just a little squeek pucker up and blow and if you're whistle's weak yell!
TheBigOne chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Hi., Why have you forgotten about the part of one of the OC's being friends with Sauron? I was waiting for that part to show up but it's not happening so I quit.

I will peek ahead several chapters later to see if there is any mention of one of the OC's being friends with Sauron as in the summary.

I hate it when summaries lie! False advertising is not cool!
NinjaHobbit242 chapter 42 . 3/25/2014
Oh my god...dude, I'm actually CRYING. The ending of the movies always makes me cry, but adding their love in there...I have to go blow my nose. Lol. You're a great writer and I have really enjoyed reading this story!:)
Dragon2013 chapter 42 . 12/18/2013
Truly a magnificent ending to a magnificent story, well done. It took 22 months but every update was worth it :D I look forward to reading your prequel story (The Hobbit: Concerning Love) when it continues (hopefully at some point next year) and I’m just overexcited to see were you plan to take Karolyn and her friends next in the Sequel.
Overall it was a great story and I look forward to reading more amazing stories from you in future.
Gigigue chapter 42 . 11/30/2013
Oh my gosh, I feel like crying right now! The ending was so perfect but incredibly sad. :( I just want to say right now that you've really matured as a writer throughout this story. The difference between this later part of the story and the beginning is huge, and you've gotten so much better. So good job! Thanks so much for taking me on this wild ride.
Gigigue chapter 40 . 11/30/2013
So much more romance. I liked how you made Frodo kiss her as a distraction. I think that's actually a thing he might do in that situation. But overall, there seems to be a little too much kissing. For my taste. Otherwise good job!
Gigigue chapter 35 . 11/30/2013
Wow, I loved that you had Laura convince the King of the Dead to fight for Gondor. I mean, it just make sense that that might have happened, even in the actual movies. And I listened to the soundtrack for the first time while reading, and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for making this experience interactive. It's fun.
Gigigue chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
I definitely think you should have your OC be someone Bilbo hates at first. It creates mor tension. But you've probably already posted it, so... Anyway, yourlot twists have been fading a little in these past few chapters except for Ginger going back to the dark side. Really Ginger?!
Gigigue chapter 25 . 11/29/2013
Haha, Pippin and Merry are hilarious! I love how they're confused by Genevieve and Diamond. This is a great start for ROTK, which also happens to be my favorite movie/book! It's depressing and happy and sad and exciting and dramatic all at the same time.
Gigigue chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
By the way, in this chapter, Frodo said they started out with nine companions but it was actually thirteen. Anyway, I love the cliffhangers you put in every chapter. It keeps me excited for the next chapter. Sometimes your characters act a little Mary-Sueish though. Otherwise great job!
Gigigue chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
Thank you so much for sending Karolyn with Frodo and Sam! In most fanfics, the OCs end up going with Aragorn-Legolas-Gimli or Merry-Pippin, so it's great that you have some with each. Your writing style continues to improve, so good job with that! :) I actually don't see Frodo as being that moody in this chapter. To me, Karolyn seems to be the moody one. Frodo's just being reasonable.
Gigigue chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Now this is a masterful twist! I love that you gave her amnesia so that she can be an evil but not character. Also, the pacing of this story is much better, and especially in this chapter, your spelling and grammar have improved. Good job! Some of the characters, though (Boromir in particular), are acting a little out of character.
Gigigue chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
So, this is an interesting story so far. I like the premise, and I like how you placed the girls in different areas of Middle-Earth. I think their reactions to their situation is pretty realistic, and getting murdered? Best portal to Middle-Earth ever! But there are quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes which sometimes makes it hard to follow. Also, the story moves very quickly, with not enough description of emotion.
TimeWolfSaphira chapter 42 . 11/24/2013
Loved this story. But I listened to the music separately, since one distracts me from the other. Although, I do have to admit nothing makes me sadder than "Song of Captivity and Freedom" and "Vale Decem" (I'm a Doctor Who fan). Knowing the translations of both songs makes them very heartbreaking (or heartsbreaking for a Time Lady). But overall, I really like this story. I'll be looking forward to the sequel.