Reviews for Of the Ruler and as a Warrior
Emzy2k11 chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
Nice I like it please update soon I love this story I really wanna know what happens next I can't wait to read the next part. :)
ArcheroftheLight chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
I think your story is extremely well written and different than most OC stories. Actually, I love the concept of the distrusting girl/cat. Quick question- Will we find out why Ana doesn't talk, eventually? Or will she ever speak again?
Kelana-ti chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
I love this; as always, your characterization of Ana is very interesting.
Emzy2k11 chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
Please update soon I love this story I really wanna know what happens next please hurry
tbroski46 chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
The little snippets at the end where you explain where you got the quotes and stuff really aren't necessary. Add a Disclaimer and you should be perfectly fine, unless you wanted to do that then your all fine and dandy. This is an excellent story and can't wait to red more.
Tbroski46
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Hey it's me 'Lady Nostariel of Mirkwood' changed my name to this one. So I am supper glad to see a new chapter and that they finally made it to Rivendell. Update soon!
Emzy2k11 chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
ohhh i really like this story please update soon i cant wait to read the next chapter please hurry i really wanna know what happens please hurry :)
Kelana-ti chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Huh. I really do like Ana. So, she's a werecat? Cool. And now the different veiwpoints in the story make sense, and help move the story along. The quotes in the begining just didn't work.
Kelana-ti chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Honestly, having direct quotes from the books don't do anything for this story. We don't really need to know what the Hobbits are up to until this chapter. And a couple chapters ago when you had Anastasia packing... those were too many clothes to lightly fill a backpack. And who needs ballet slippers in the wild? That felt out of character for Anastasia. And yes, some discriptions of what Anastasia looks like would be nice. I am really interested in this character, and can't wait until I figure out what she is.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
So, Gandalf doesn't know about her shapeshifting?

Hmm. Update soon! :D
CGKrows chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Ah, Ana. She's a wily one, she is. Always disappearing, reappearing, and then disappearing again. But hey! She's a least a dependable "beastly" ally. :D

PS, only one grammar error. ' The hobbits and I rushed back to YOU side, but couldn't rouse you, so I picked you up and we headed on our way," Aragorn recounted. ' You should be your. Other than that, great editing!

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. The deep connection between Aragorn and herself is just AWESOME. Wondering what the encounter with Legolas will be like.. XD
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
Aaaa you are going by the book version here! Yai I love Glorfindel!
Varda Gilthoniel chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
This story is really awesome and very well written! :D. And I liked this chapter -even though it was quite short- ;).
I hope Ana's not going to die (but I highly doubt that, because otherwise there wouldn't be a story to write :P).
Keep up the good work and I'll look forward to the next chapter :).
La Femme Absurde chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
These last few chapters were very good, although horribly short. I hardly feel I begin reading and then it is over, normally with stories that keep such lengths I opt to stop reading until it is marked as completed. Another complaint I have is the use of the actual story inserts. If I wanted to read the book, I would not be reading fanfiction. It is safe to assume that a person reading LOTR fanfic would have a grasp on the storyline, so a brief mention or mention of a defining moment would suffice to clue in to whererhey were.

That being said, I rather enjoy the rest of your story so far. Your character seems very interesting, as does her connection to Aragon. Your writing as a whole is wonderful; very descriptive without become cliche, intelligently yet artfully worded, and your dialogue flows smoothly.

I truly look forward to seeing where this story goes! Keep going!

N.M.M.
CGKrows chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
I fear for dear Ana. If she can't feel that beast inside of her, then she's probably gonna be wasted for about week when she reaches Rivendell. SHE MUST LIVE, STRIDER. SHE MUSSST LIVVEEEEE

Anyway, grammar error! "It wouldn't have been so bad if we could keep the chill away, but at night no fire was LITE because of the rain." You mean "lit," as in lighting a fire, but in first person point of view from Ana.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »