Reviews for A True Test of Skill
Tobalerone chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh my god this story is amazing! WHY IS IT ONLY ONE CHAPTER?! The way you use language and word things is JUST like the book! If I didn't know any better, I would've thought it had been written by the same people! This is amazing! I know it is complete, but you should SERIOUSLY reconsider that! I would bet money that if prolonged, it would be a FANTASTIC story! Just from this one chapter, it is already REALLY GOOD!
Aussies're Aggro chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I am really lookin; forward ta reading more about these two, from you.

Awesome drabble; they're very well-written.
Nugar chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is pretty good. Would like to see this continued. I was always disappointed in how little they did with her in the books.
vampireyautja chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Please make another one! This one was really good! Im begging you there are virtually none of these stories for this pairing
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Excellent - makes me want to read that book!
Tease P chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I finally find a decent writer to read and all I get is a tease? X) I knew it was only 900 words and complete when I decided to click it, but darn it all, I never thought I'd walk away wanting more!
Black Ankle chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I have to back the rest of the comments (well most) here. I wasn't expecting to like this but I'm glad to say I really enjoyed this. I usually shy away from Pred/human relations because they aren't handled very well for the most part. However you are proving me wrong!
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Rule 34 in action, and for once I am very glad about it! Love to see things from the predator's point of view. Thanks
Thallys chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was different, but damn it was good.
The Black Sluggard chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Haven't read the book, but... Yautja should -not- be hot, but still somehow...yeah.
Khalthar chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I looked at your profile to see if you'd written some kind of back story or possibly even a preqeul to this, but if there is one I seem to have missed it. If there isn't, would you mind doing a multi chpater version? This is really interesting so far!

Where are they?

What happened?

How did the two of them meet?

How did they become allies of a sort?

How did their friendship begin to develop?

Seems to be enough questions to write a fic to provide the answers. :-) Come on, give me at LEAST ten chapters... I DARE YOU!
GrayHuntress chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Beautiful! Nicely written with a different style. I look forward to hopefully MUCH more, but crap! I see you have marked it as complete? How sad for all of us. Could you please continue? I want to know what happens! How it happens!