Reviews for Wounded Hearts
mmkfire chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
are you goin to finsh the story? i hope you do because it was turning out to be a good one so far.
Abernathy chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
I love this story. It's been awhile since I checked this site. Please CONTINUE! You've got me hooked again.
Your Boy Rocko chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
lmao...girl what is it about this story? I swear it seems to be a magnet for bad reviews... which is really sad cause the story rocks and its really really good... One bad chapter hey its been over a year since you posted the last chapter... So please please please don't stop... Cause if the story suck it wouldn't be nominated twice for a colton... Sides I'm sure you have enough loyal fans...
Amelie chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
Not bad...but I think you should have someone proof read before you post...just to sort out run on sentences, spelling and such. It makes the writing seem immature even if the plot is interesting.
The 2004 Colton Awards chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Congratulations! Wounded Hearts has been nominated for the Best Flint/Lady Jaye Romance Fic in the 2004 Colton Awards.

Best wishes,

The Staff of the Coltons
Calm Before the Storm chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
It never ceases to amaze me how some people choose to spend their time. I read what “ME” had to say.

I hate sick turkey’s like that! Please give us an update soon and let this sicko take a long walk off a short pier.
Wolfman Six chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
Well, I have to establish the fact that I am behind on my reading and have jumped into your tale late in the game. But, holy cow! I have got to step back and play catch up.

I like the undertones and the conflicts between the characters. And Lady Jaye acting out with male bravado and stubbornness? Hello! "A little tape on the ankle..." sounds like something I used to say during long PT sessions with the Marine Gunny... but that's another story.

I shall keep my technical editing comments to myself, but I did see a typo or two. Not to worry, that's why this place lets you post revisions! Otherwise it's a great read and deserves to be finished!
ME chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
I'D QUIT WRITING NOW SINCE YOU'RE SO BAD AT IT.
The 2004 Colton Awards chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Congratulations! You've been nominated for the Best Drama/Angst Award in the Coltons.

Best wishes,

The Staff of the Coltons
Abernathy chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
Hey:

I'm so glad you're revisiting this. One of those stories I wanted to see finished because it was really sad. Please continue! Although I like Keoki, he's just not, well, you-know-who.
MsJonyReb chapter 5 . 2/12/2003
I love the ending to chapter 5! The story as a whole I think has alot of potential. I'm looking forward to reading more.
cball chapter 5 . 2/11/2003
Hmm...very interesting Rogue. Flint felt the pain from the bullet in his leg...I can't wait to read more. Good job I like.

Beck
Cover Girl chapter 5 . 2/11/2003
Finally! I've been waiting for ages for this update.

The action set ups were great, please post more soon.

I love this story!
Lady Jaye Rules chapter 4 . 10/9/2002
WOW! It's about time you added to this fic. I loved the action sequences most of all. Please post more and soon!
Bobo Masato chapter 3 . 8/7/2002
Hi! Me back. I just finished your story up to this point. This is a really good plot!

I love all the details you put on writing Flint and Lady Jaye's inner struggle. It's very deep, very touching. I feel really bad for them.

Great story. I want to know where this complicated love triangle going, and how the Cobra is going to raise hell.

So update soon! Yo Joe!