Reviews for Once Upon a Wish
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Using the "word" 'coz' is annoying. Sorry, cant read on.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Just had a thought- how many twins do they have in this show?
CinnamonHotChocolate chapter 39 . 7/17/2013
I just finished reading this, and I think it's fantastic! I absolutely grew to love Eve's character, and I could feel every emotion that the characters felt. Thank you so much for writing and sharing such a brilliant fanfic!
Roonie chapter 39 . 1/5/2013
Wow. What a fantastic journey, but I'm beginning to see you have a penchant for abrupt endings, lol. I never thought in a million years, I'd willingly read a "Emma has a sister" fic because they all seemed like some Mary Sue opportunity for a lonely teenage writer (if you're unfamiliar with the reference, it's when someone finds a way to write themselves into a story). HOWEVER, I know how very talented you are and that you're certainly no teenager (unless you're a child prodigy, lol) and so I gave it a shot. And wow, am I glad I did. Eve was extremely compelling as an original character. Every bit as unique and special as Emma and yet without diminishing Emma's importance as a character...which I had kind of thought was impossible. I loved the action/adventure/mysterious plot you created...with as much depth and interest as I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I honestly couldn't put my computer down. Of course it helps, I think, that I was able to read it all at once, as truly good fiction is meant to be read...wee into the early morning hours when people SHOULD be sleeping but they ' . I will admit that, like your other story, it honestly could have used one more chapter there at the end, but apparently you like the mystery of open-endings. VERY open endings. ;-) And what can I say to that other than...PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL?!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 39 . 12/15/2012
Sequel PLEASE!
lauhall chapter 39 . 11/19/2012
That was AMAZING, I wasn't sure about the story when I started reading it, but then I just couldn't stop reading, you did an excelent job, it was an amazing story, so different, and just great. I wish you had written moré about Emma and Eve getting used to Fairytale Land, but still it was a great story. Congrats
RealmOfPossibility chapter 39 . 11/11/2012
Not sure about a sequel. I considered it but think that ship might have sailed. Thanks for the support though! :)
Linzbinz84 chapter 39 . 11/10/2012
Loved this story! Is there going to be a sequel?
SCR chapter 39 . 9/7/2012
Ahh thanks for a great story sorry can't be bothered to login but I've been following this story and I love it
Xx
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 39 . 9/8/2012
Great chapter!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
I love this story. After time I see this new chapter I do not read it. But today I did. I wish Emma did had a twin sister.
hecatemoondancer chapter 39 . 9/7/2012
Great ending!
Gruffen chapter 38 . 9/5/2012
OISDGHUSKJDUWSDG IM SO GAHHH I LOVE THIS STORY!
Gruffen chapter 37 . 8/30/2012
OMG I LOVE YOU I LOVE THIS STORY IM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED
Hulachick chapter 36 . 8/26/2012
Great twist! Waitin with bated breath for an update! Please hurry!