Reviews for Once Upon a Wish
Exploding Sun chapter 32 . 5/15
Ummm... Rumpelstiltskin begging for freedom? Rumpelstiltskin letting someone break their deal? Rumpelstiltskin acting like he's not the most powerful magician to have ever lived? And yes we know how powerful rumple is even in the first season. He could whoop everyone's ass without even trying.
Mari chapter 39 . 9/24/2014
this story is very interesting, very different i like it even Henry is with them at the end
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Using the "word" 'coz' is annoying. Sorry, cant read on.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Just had a thought- how many twins do they have in this show?
CinnamonHotChocolate chapter 39 . 7/17/2013
I just finished reading this, and I think it's fantastic! I absolutely grew to love Eve's character, and I could feel every emotion that the characters felt. Thank you so much for writing and sharing such a brilliant fanfic!
Roonie chapter 39 . 1/5/2013
Wow. What a fantastic journey, but I'm beginning to see you have a penchant for abrupt endings, lol. I never thought in a million years, I'd willingly read a "Emma has a sister" fic because they all seemed like some Mary Sue opportunity for a lonely teenage writer (if you're unfamiliar with the reference, it's when someone finds a way to write themselves into a story). HOWEVER, I know how very talented you are and that you're certainly no teenager (unless you're a child prodigy, lol) and so I gave it a shot. And wow, am I glad I did. Eve was extremely compelling as an original character. Every bit as unique and special as Emma and yet without diminishing Emma's importance as a character...which I had kind of thought was impossible. I loved the action/adventure/mysterious plot you created...with as much depth and interest as I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I honestly couldn't put my computer down. Of course it helps, I think, that I was able to read it all at once, as truly good fiction is meant to be read...wee into the early morning hours when people SHOULD be sleeping but they ' . I will admit that, like your other story, it honestly could have used one more chapter there at the end, but apparently you like the mystery of open-endings. VERY open endings. ;-) And what can I say to that other than...PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL?!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 39 . 12/15/2012
Sequel PLEASE!
lauhall chapter 39 . 11/19/2012
That was AMAZING, I wasn't sure about the story when I started reading it, but then I just couldn't stop reading, you did an excelent job, it was an amazing story, so different, and just great. I wish you had written moré about Emma and Eve getting used to Fairytale Land, but still it was a great story. Congrats
RealmOfPossibility chapter 39 . 11/11/2012
Not sure about a sequel. I considered it but think that ship might have sailed. Thanks for the support though! :)
Linzbinz84 chapter 39 . 11/10/2012
Loved this story! Is there going to be a sequel?
SCR chapter 39 . 9/7/2012
Ahh thanks for a great story sorry can't be bothered to login but I've been following this story and I love it
Xx
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 39 . 9/8/2012
Great chapter!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
I love this story. After time I see this new chapter I do not read it. But today I did. I wish Emma did had a twin sister.
hecatemoondancer chapter 39 . 9/7/2012
Great ending!
actuallaurahollis chapter 38 . 9/5/2012
OISDGHUSKJDUWSDG IM SO GAHHH I LOVE THIS STORY!