Reviews for Girl in the War
Yay, need more. Where's the next chapter? Don't leave us hanging. It's getting better and better. Update please?
Wow I like fluer in this...awesome
i dont get the last part
Kagugu chapter 26 . 5/31
yukaraii chapter 2 . 5/30
You killed me with Hedwig. The award for Best Rooster in the World definitely goes to her.
OlorAPetricor chapter 26 . 5/21
Well, it's 4.19 in the morning, I have a lecture at 9 and probably will sleep all through it thanks to you. I kinda fell in love with this girly-kinda-bitchy fem!Harry and gosh, let's not talk about Draco. Now, *him* I'm in love with XD.
Okey no, but nice fic. I've never read something like this before and I think I will not sleep at all because now I have this *need* to find something similar. I doubt I will succeed, tho. This is a masterpiece!
J chapter 26 . 5/12
Oh I just love this story, It's wonderful. I wish you would update soon. I know life gets in the way but please do think about updating.
3dumplings3 chapter 5 . 5/10
you have negative comments?! why?! anyway loving this tale. still enjoying it. and the kids are believable
3dumplings3 chapter 2 . 5/10
just reading these two chapters and you made me laugh out loud several times. can't wait for the rest!
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 5/10
rose is hilarious i love her
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 5/10
this is hilarious and brilliant. love it.
HP the third chapter 26 . 5/1
Wonderful story! I really like Draco and rose together
GaaraRules29 chapter 26 . 4/12
God I love this Stroud so much, I can't wait to see what you come up with next :D
Oh please update soon. Why is it the best stories take forever to get updated?
Sunstar Writer chapter 26 . 3/1