Reviews for Girl in the War
cruailsama chapter 24 . 1h
why isnt anyone pissed off at ginny its her fault rose got cursed
HoneyTears chapter 24 . 8/23
This is really well written but I can't completely enjoy this fic because I'm fucking mad at Rose.

Like Ginny and Hermione say, she's completely stupid when it comes to Draco. There should be limits about things we accept and forgive (fuck that piece of "love forgives and forgets" bullshite, that's a line abused girlfriends use to try and to excuse their sorry excuse of a lover). I mean, yeah, Draco is between a rock and a hard place, but instead of getting his shit together and try to solve everything without involving Rose, there he goes: following and kissing her whenever he can just because he "can't let her go". That's completely unfair for Rose and ugh, I just hateeeee when people are blind to their partners mistakes and how wrong they are for them. I mean, at every turn Draco chose the dark side over Rose, and at certain moments he became a jealous prick instead of actually asking her if it was true (meaning there's no trust on his side, when Rose would do anything for him, really).

Their relationship is fucking unhealthy and worse is, this is a Draco/Rose story so I know they will end up together in the end (and everyone will eventually "see the light" and approve or tolerate the relationship). Ginny is absolutely right, Rose was really daft to let Cedric go because of the bad boy obsession she has with Draco. I mean, it took Rose actual /death/ (even if she got better) and then Rose being in a probably fatal coma (which was Draco's complete fault) for Draco to go to the Light side (which Rose told him to do the first time he brought the topic up). What kind of love is that? Rose has the best intentions and she feels genuinely but him? he got his priorities and his feelings all over the place and risks people's life in his egotistic need to have the fucking cake and fucking eating it too.

I'm so fucking frustrated at this, seriously. But anyways, good story and I love your Ginny and Hermione. Awesome girls who got some common sense, really!
pomme-violette chapter 24 . 8/18
Hello !

I haven't read this fanfiction in a long time so I was glad to find additional chapters since the last time

However I seem to have the wrong moment to comeback here, isn't it ? The suspense is killing me :-)

Have a great day and good luck with the writing
Tamani chapter 24 . 8/13
You beautiful human being. Is story is amazing and I love it and Draco going rogue just made my day!
Shellzbells24 chapter 24 . 8/7
I'm generally not a fan of interludes, but this was freaking fantastic one. I loved it and feel the need to tell you that you need to update again ASAP. ;) Lol I tried.

But I am hoping that in the next part Rose wakes up. I feel that she should be a little angry with Draco for a bit, but I can go either way on that. On the one hand he isn't it taking it too well without her. I fear that if she died that perhaps he too would die or at least a part of him would.

So, I love what you've written and keep up the great job.
Please update soon!
Antf chapter 24 . 8/6
I feel torn whether to be mad at draco or feel sorry for him. though I think ginny and Hermione will eventually come around because of their friendship with rose. I'm happy that he finally defects and joins Rose. Hope things get a little happier. Want some carefree girl moments like in the beginning again when all this blows over.

Thanks for the chapter!
evenstarlily chapter 24 . 8/6
bloody cliff hangers! this sucks! i hope they
are able to bring his parents to a safe house... hope you update again soon!
Of Lies and Mischief chapter 24 . 8/3
Sweet lord, Jesus ... I love this. Your version of a female "Harry" is totally brilliant, and her relationship with Draco is amazeballz.
Espied7 chapter 24 . 8/3
Yay Malfoy!
PrincessMoi chapter 24 . 8/3
Oh my gosh! Yes Draco, Team Rose for the win! This is awesome and please update soon! This is honestly my favorite story here! I love it and I hope Rose gets better soon!
Milleniumdevil chapter 24 . 8/3
Thank you so much for updating. This chapter was awesome! I'm so glad Draco finally left Voldemort and is on Team Rose.
Dustii chapter 24 . 8/2
I can almost hear the wedding bells now. :3 Great chapter! Looking forward to see Rose and Draco together soon.
Chermayne chapter 24 . 8/2
Great Chapter!
CrazyLemon chapter 24 . 8/2
I'm pleasantly surprised how fleshed out the characters are. The naturalness of the narrative is evidence to the effort you've put in. Kudos!
The plot thickens!
sunsethill chapter 24 . 8/2
Yay! This was the perfect way to get Draco to see sense, and Rose would be happy to suffer for a while in order to have that happen. Voldemort just doesn't know what to do with love, does he? He pushed too hard and now he's going to lose some major advantages. You also did a great job with Ginny's personality. I really don't like her much, but how she is acting is very canon and I hope that she can learn to moderate her impulsiveness after this. Draco is about to prove her and Hermione wrong, and I wonder if they will be able to admit that.