Reviews for Girl in the War
CupcakeCannibal chapter 25 . 9/19
Yessss. Please update this it's so good. Draco needs redemption
Axel Fones chapter 25 . 9/11
Fleur getting a characterization beyond entitled hot girl is always a good thing in my book. While I'm unsure if this story will ever get another update, I just want to say I enjoyed every second of it :)
Axel Fones chapter 24 . 9/11
DRACOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HELL YEA. This is great.
Axel Fones chapter 23 . 9/11
I was not expecting that. Now I understand why the next 2 updates were interludes. How long was Katie (I think it was her) out of commission in canon?
Axel Fones chapter 21 . 9/11
Rose trusting Draco and helping with the Cabinet can go so poorly... I'm honestly hoping this doesn't turn into a full on betrayal.
Axel Fones chapter 17 . 9/11
Ah, it's because Sirius does love Remus. It's not so much the dynamics have shifted as been completely broken out of alignment.
Axel Fones chapter 16 . 9/11
I don't know why, but you're making me think Sirius has a secret crush on Remus.
Axel Fones chapter 15 . 9/11
This whole chapter can probably be summed up as "shit's fucked up". Keep it coming :P
Axel Fones chapter 14 . 9/11
Holy cow. No words can describe... I'm just glad the next button is there.
Axel Fones chapter 13 . 9/11
Now the real question is, did Kreacher still betray Sirius, and if so, will Rose consider bribing him to help her?
Axel Fones chapter 11 . 9/11
I'm really curious about what memories Snape ends up seeing from Rose during the lessons. And I can't believe I didn't see it sooner, but I'm loving the Lily/Snape and Rose/Malfoy parallels.
Axel Fones chapter 10 . 9/11
Damn... Malfoy was like ten times more of a douche in that scene than in canon.
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 9/11
Viva la resistance! 100% endorsement by Padfoot, what could go wrong :P
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 9/11
Oh my god thank you. An actual valid reaction in the aftermath of being tortured. That is so rare in a HP fic that gets past the triwizard tournament.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 9/11
I agree with Fleur. As a guy, I can attest to the fact that we are indeed that easy. Also, it's always good to see a fic where Cedric survives.