Reviews for Oonagh's Faith
lmill123 chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Loved this story and sorry to see it end. In the end it sounds like Mr. Rutherford finally grew a backbone . It seemed that a little bit of Oonagh lives on in her granddaughter. So that when she is an adult he will love and appreciate the same things her grandmother did. I'll bet Mr. Rutherford thanks God everyday that his daughter took after her grandmother instead of her selfish, greedy cold hearted mother. I am sure when he mans up and leaves that thing he calls a wife Jag will be more than willing to help him have full guardingship of his daughter. I'll bet Mr. Rutherford wouldn't have minded one bit if NCIS had arrested his wife for assult on a federal agent, I would even bet her attorney would have loved to have seen that also
ladyaloysius chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Soooooo! I really don't have the words to describe how you just caught my heart and worked me over all in 10 chapters! It was amazing! I loved every minute of it! You wove the human, emotional side into the case seamlessly! Well done! You kick arse!
barbaratakuyaho chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I am gratefull that you have left your writings up. It had a good plot and was well writtn. Your character Oonagh was a lady and had a beautiful soul. I appreciated the opportunity to meet her.
FallenAngel218 chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
A very sweet story... nice job!
Corala chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
This was so good it made me Cry
liza123 chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Loved this tale. Have read some of your other work and enjoyed it. You have a standard to your work that is enjoyable to read.
MissiYoung chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
So sweet and sad and vindicating-absolutely perfect story!
DeathOfSanity chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
I loved this story. And I love the way that you create such memorable characters. Oonagh truly was amazing. And beautiful ending; sad, but beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
BrandSpankingNew chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
And that, my friend, is how you write an OC. I loved this story so much I could hardly bear to see it end. And between you and me...i believe her hubby came for her and held her one more time. Beautiful!
stareagle chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
This was an outstanding story. I loved having the Jag tie in. I loved the way Tony handled interrogation and then the obnoxious daughter. It is so sad her daughter was so hateful. Her husband is a wimp and I have no respect for him!

Thank you for an interesting case, great characters. Superb!
stareagle chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
What a truly terrifying scenerio.

You did a great job setting the case up and I loved the way Tim and Tony tried to help each other get back to normal ( for them!)

I found your story after Gail Craig (Fanfiction Follies) recommended it. I am so glad she did because I may not have seen it otherwise.
moms5thchild chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Truly good stories get reviews. I read this is one sitting, smiled at the phrase 'troublemint twins' and cried when the story ended. I felt just what you wanted me to and this is what a good story should do.

Well done.

Mom
abfirechick chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed the entire thing! I figured I would do the review at the end since I couldn't stop reading these chapters once I got started again!

You did great with the characters and staying true to them and how they react with each other and with Oonagh what a fantastic character!
sarahsrr chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Great chapter most definitely! Liked Gibbs talking to Chegwidden. And realizing the initial investigation was not done well. Maybe a cover up. And a recovering McGee agrees and definitely fraud going on. But Tony and Ziva learned more at the arifield and recovered a lot of papers.

So they go to Oonagh and she panicks and says she bunrt those. So she is in on it and thats why Tony is angry. Great !

Sarah
Watcom chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
There are no words. That was wonderful. In character and heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing. X