Reviews for Closer than Most
gingerfreak23 chapter 18 . 3/29
Where is the sequel?
Tvd2014 chapter 17 . 3/21
I love the friendship and deep connection you've written between Damon and Caroline...just perfect!
Tvd2014 chapter 5 . 3/21
Enjoying this original story idea and twist on my favorite Delena pairing!
LUCA chapter 12 . 2/24
IDIOT STEFAN!
It was such a good story! I was so excited to go to your profile and find the sequel ...but there Was none:( you should really edit that last chapter and take out the promise of a sequel. Really big let down. I wanted to give your other stories a try, but I can't bring myself too, if your someone who would promise something and not deliver. What a shame
celisc chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
Amazing story! I love everything you write, so I'm a little suspicious to tell... Love how she got her memories back, and they will be together forever! Ahhh! Thank you thank you!
Kina Kalamari chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
I really liked this. The premise was really neat, and I liked the way you slowly worked Elena's memories back in. The end I thought was especially excellent, because what better way to properly give her all of her memories back than for her to turn? Also, your prose was quite excellent. (I kind of feel the need to say that to everyone for whom it's true, because it's so nice to see writers on this site who actually care about that aspect of it.)

You said at the end that you would be writing a sequel, but I went to your profile and didn't see one so I'm guessing that never happened. :(

Anyhow, even without the sequel, this was a very good fic and I greatly enjoyed reading it.
euphemiamargareth chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Is there a sequel?
euphemiamargareth chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
So katherine and rebekah are bffs now?
euphemiamargareth chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Huh? I thought she was supposed to remember stefan tlling her that he is a vampire?
euphemiamargareth chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Hahaha elena dressed like that! Oh i can imagine!
euphemiamargareth chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Not much to say but i loved this chapter
euphemiamargareth chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Im wondering what if katherine entered this story all. Of a sudden with elena still not remembering
euphemiamargareth chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Awww, like a 50th anniv! So sweet
euphemiamargareth chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Hahahaha, steffy, i just wished caroline and steffy got together