Reviews for Cold Hard Truth
aspiringmuse11 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Aww shucks, poor damon... Cool way of adding to the episode :D
Elena Rain chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This totally should have been on the show! It was wonderful!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Neat story! I really enjoyed it
amycakes chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Please please please tell me you're continuing this! Dear lord. I might just die if you don't!
nightfallsupernova chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
i cant believe it was just a dream. i really liked this too.
starzee chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Aww Ric was really mean :( I did love this though and I very much hope you continue it! :D
saltzatore chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I gotta admit that I was a little irritated when Ric was suddenly all flirty and I found it strange- you totally got me with the it-was-a-dream-thing! :D (I wish it wasn't, btw...)

You've mentioned some details about that episode that didn't make sense to me (Meredith being able to overpower Damon, just like that? NO way!) and also the way Alaric still can't seem to get over the neck-snapping. I *am* an Alaric-fan, he *is* my favorite character on the show and he has every right to be angry- but it's getting on my nerves. Also, it kinda dims my Dalaric-mood. But that's the show, not about your writing. (I mean, how could Damon have laid there, unconscious, in a HOSPITAL, without anyone noticing it? I swear this town is the strangest place ever!)

I love how Damon realizes that the kiss with Elena didn't feel good enough for a Damon Salvatore- didn't feel that good to me, either- and how he rushes to 'save' Alaric even though he's still on shaky legs. And then falls asleep and dreams of Ric (who wouldn't after watching him work out!). I wish that could have been for real, not just a dream... *sighs*

More, please! :D