Reviews for A Glimpse at the Truth
Consume chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Many of the Time-Traveling stories begin in either Tom's or Hermione's perspective, and after awhile that had become a large bore. I enjoyed your story very much! Please update soon and if you have time please read and review my story The Huntsmen, which will end up being a Tomione.
Random-Dreaming chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
This story could be amazing if you continued. I hope that you will put up more chapters because it would be an ingenious idea having all of Hogwarts watch this! It would be really cool reading about the reactions that the students have the younger versions of people. It would also be brilliant if there was a memory of where they were dueling maybe or something like that. Hope that you update soon! :)
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Poor Hermione I cannot wait for more this is really good and I love the message part that was really good and different hope there is more soon
happygoluckyfull chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Please continue on with "the good stuff"! This is really good can't wait till the next!:D
Freydris chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Awesome! That's a good start! :)! Hope you update soon, once again!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D
Galadrieliel chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
(Alright so I'm Babbleboo or whatever I decided to call myself O.o and what the hell is up with my writing?)

Well, yet again very good :)

I love the whole pensieve-like charm. Quite a genius actually. And - haha - i loved the reactions to how Tommy- eh, The Dark Lord looked.
Kaien Brief chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
yay! I've always wondered what would happen in a situation like this (well not this exact one, variations of it) I'm so happy someone is writing it
Daniella chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I'll just be here. waiting for your update. with each second passing by in pain, as i refresh...and refresh...and refresh. please. now?...ok no. now? okay. now?

also:

longer ch. please :D lovely work, you got my attention so quickly.

PLEASE UPDATE!
Kaien Brief chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
this has a lot of potential please update soon
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awesome start! I love it! Please update soon! :D
A fan chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is just pure perfection, short, sweet, straight to the point, and your writing is flawlessly descriptive, not too much nor too little. Continue!
free to take anytime man chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
º-º Please update I have to know what is going on!
Wanderer chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Seems promising! Looking forward to more. I do hope the next chapter will be much longer.
Babbleboo chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
this is very good contunue it please