Reviews for Better Than Pie
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
I was wondering when Emmett would figure out they never kissed. This was an adorable way to get it out there. Not to mention, if that was Bella's first kiss . . . it was a damn hot one . . . and she should be very proud of herself and of that being a very memorable kiss. I'm glad she is making him get a check up as well. It's kind of cute how they are taking care of each other. I'm a little worried that her period regulated and she doesn't need her prescription anymore . . . that translates to her no longer being on the pill . . . ruh-roh! I liked that she opened up to him a little about her having no family. Mat least it made Edward realize, he needs to start conversations with her.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
I love that it was her this time, climbing Edward in her sleep. Loved how he teased her, just like she teased him. A puppy? Oh no!
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Too funny! Her busting him for rubbing one out . . . loved it! Poor guy took a cold shower in lieu of just finishing. It really would've been better for him to finish. Him thinking the body pillow would suffice . . . not so much. I love how they keep getting tangled up in each other . . . him on her boobs, or grabbing them. Her having great dreams, but not getting to finish either. These two are going to combust!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Oh goodness. Emmett wants them to have babies and just moved Bella right into Edward's room. Funny and awkward all at one time. Edward is very attracted to Bella . . . we really need a BPOV to see what's going on in her head. This may be too difficult for her to bear. Oh no, I just thought of something! Does your Bella talk in her sleep? Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Hilarious chapter. Poor Bella feeling insecure about Angela's boobs. Especially since they are probably larger right now with the newborn and nursing. Then her PMS causing her to explode on Edward. Edward running away from the boob discussion was so funny. Emmett wanting to know what PMS was and not letting it go. It also seemed that Bella and Angela bonded a little there. Seriously a really fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Well now, they both are definitely attracted to one another. The way he was 'rising' when he brought her the copies to look over on the chefs . . . and the way she was staring at his chest. Yes, they certainly attracted. My pick would be Angela as well . . . I'm confused as to what happened there, when Bella was clearly upset and left for her class. I'm thinking Bella thinks the women are for his entertainment, my best guess anyway. Maybe that's why she enunciated the 'happily' in happily married. I hope to learn more in BPOV next time. Angela may be good for Bella . . . give her advice that may not be comfortable to talk about for Bella, but needed in every way.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Edward worried about where Bella could've run off to and finding her on the cars low jack means he doesn't quite trust her yet. That's good. We know that she can be trusted, but he's right, he doesn't know her yet. At least what he does know of, he really likes. he heard her upset about him not liking her as a married person should. I liked that, even if he was snooping to find it out by accident. She was so thoughtful to make him diabetic cookies and to plan meals around his diabetes as well. Then we met Carmen, oh boy. I'm really glad that Edward gave her an ultimatum. Really happy he is including her in the choice of another chef. I would love a personal chef . . . yes, please and thank you. LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I hope that Jacob is an older man, and not young. He seemed super nice. Explaining the cake wouldn't taste different to Emmett and his little huff was cute. What a brilliant design of a room! Their mom created a space for them to play and get dirty, just to be able to hose it and them down afterwards. I tell you right now, if I ever had kids, which I didn't, this would've be in the cards for sure! I will remember it for other peoples children, just in case. Loved the antics they got up to. Bella accidentally winning the wet t-shirt contest by Edward, was a nice little addition to the chapter. I missed having the multiple POV's in this one.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Emmett is truly more excited about this marriage than the two that got married. That, of course, is expected. She was so nervous and I loved that he comforted her. The prenup was perfect . . . in that if they have children, it becomes null. Great addition. The schedule that he has in order for Emmett will be great for the two of them to share the responsibilities on. She should be able to help so much, now that she isn't working two jobs. She was handling all of her school work and those two jobs, so without the two jobs, she will have tons of time for Emmett. Freeing up Edward to start working at his company to fulfill his legacy. Really fantastic arrangemtn. Looking forward to them learning about each other and falling in love. YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
So freaking adorable. She brought him cookies and modeling clay. Even though she can't afford it, she bought it for him. Awwww. Edward watching and then listening through the cameras was great. He could see she was not crazy, that she actually cared for Emmett. Emmett wanting to 'keep her' is just too cute for words. Making that cake topper . . . and so quickly! Edward's logic behind his snap decision was funny, and really great. I'm glad for the prenup, but wait until he finds out just how naive and uneducated about certain things she really is, and he'll realize he didn't need it at all. Really great so far.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I am new to you. This will be my first I'm reading of your stuff. I apologize ahead of time, I'm quite the wordy reviewer. I adored this first chapter. Bella is adorable and I'm guessing somewhere between nineteen and twenty-one? Her idea for her website, in all her glorious naïveté, was brilliant. Edward is quite crunchy, but I fear that is from the massive burden he has on his shoulders in caring for Emmett. It's sad that they kept his mother's illness from him. I understand why with Emmett, not so much with Edward. Then his father giving up, when he had two sons to keep raising, makes my heart hurt. Emmett was absolutely wonderful . . . I love him already! The way he went through the checklist was adorable. It was done so well, with having us learn what she put there on her site from him going through it. Love that Edward goes through his browsing history weekly and blocks him from the sites . . . and the crazy reasons why, were so funny! Edward's reaction was exactly as I expected, thank you for that. Emmett asking if they can keep her was so sweet . . . I giggled there. Really fantastic start, and really looking forward to this adventure. Christy
papertoss chapter 47 . 5/15/2014
Literally the cutest story ever! Best twilight ff I think I've read, love emmett!
LAB1 chapter 47 . 5/6/2014
I love your Emmett and clueless Edward! The whole security camera issue was swept under the rug. The whole family is pretty clueless with communication issues. I doubt that we would have had a second child if the first pregnancy was so rough emotionally. I really think she needed counseling. With how aware of physical health Edward was, he was clueless about emotional health. He takes the clueless male to new heights!
Iersseltje chapter 47 . 4/28/2014
Loved this story. Emmet is just a hoot. Sorry to see it end but I still have the outtakes to read. Thank you for sharing.
Estelaa chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I've read Isle of Dreams and now after reading this first chapter your stories are officially my new obsession! You're awesome!
6,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »