Reviews for Better Than Pie
SilverNova3082 chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
thanks for the great story it made me laugh
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Aww poor Bella. But now she'll see more of Edward now huh? XD
ChristyWIX chapter 47 . 5/27/2014
Fun bunch of outtakes from them being so much younger. Emmett and Edward as kids was an interesting dynamic. Emmett wanting to play with Edward, but he didn't like to get dirty. It was great to know how much that changed when they got older. Edward losing his v-card to Charlotte in the back of his car. Good times. Bella and Seth were so much like siblings. They spoke to one another and squabbled just as if they were brother and sister. The whole next morning with Emily, Seth and Bella was hilarious. Bella and her 'nasty goo' comment . . . and her boob grope . . . it's no wonder Emily didn't mind those two together after that. Emmett and his puppies was a wonderful little extra thrown in. Again, he's been a treat throughout this. One of the best characters I've read in the fandom. Thank you again for this story. It was a fun journey.
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 5/27/2014
That was a wonderful ending. All those babies and the marriages. The fact that Smith is an Edward, now that was funny! I would've never guessed that, just like she said herself. Although, it makes absolute sense on why they call him Smith . . . two of anything in the house is confusing. As Edward is the true junior, wouldn't the baby be Trey, not Junior? I love that they still have the home in Forks and that they spend the time there in the summers. Her wanting Emma to be grounded, is not surprising as those socialites can be scary. With this family . . . extended as it is . . . there is no way she will be a spoiled little rich girl . . . it just isn't possible. Not with the parents she has, but especially with that uncle of hers. Loved the footprints on canvas . . . that is the sweetest thing. Then starting handprints at two . . . great idea. This has been a great story. Thank you for sharing it.
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 5/27/2014
All those animals in the backyard were so friggin' funny. I can't believe they survived out there this long. Long enough for Emmett to realize they were gone and replace them with the new ones, that went missing too. I have a feeling, with all those animals, that the process repeated quite a few times. Welcome Emma!
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 5/27/2014
I have been around so many pregnant women in my lifetime and I have never came across one who was this moody or emotional. Have they discussed this with her doctor? I know it is fiction, but if this was going on with one of my friends, I would've marched her into the doctor myself. This is way too much. She has not been happy at all since becoming pregnant. At least that is how she has been written. She only cries. Sometimes she gets angry, but mostly she's very depressed and that can not be good for the baby at all. I've seen a few pregnant women with mood swings, but not for the entire pregnancy . . . just once in a while. Again, I know this is fiction, so perhaps it was meant to be over the top. This doesn't happen in real life . . . at least not around the very many women I've seen pregnant . . . she needs to speak to her doctor, something is wrong. Even with all the outside crap going on. Emmett dancing with everyone was really cool. I am so glad they love him so much. He is just adorable . . . I want to dance with him! Stud! What an awesome character you've created in him.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 5/27/2014
Holy crap . . . could you possibly stuff more stuff in this? Now they found a body in Swan Park . . . who is related to Bella . . . which has now completely freaked Bella out so much that she no longer wishes to visit Forks again. This just after they bought the house and car. Well, they could give both to Seth and Emily if they want it I suppose. Hopefully, things may change Bella's mind later. Her father never knew of the body, or he would've dug it up and got the authorities involved. So, if he never knew, and he loved that place, then they need to still honor him with it. It does conveniently add time to the sentence of James who was set to get out of prison soon. Most likely, now a life sentence. I think this is all, in a very strange and sick way, good news. If they had not stumbled upon it, they never would've been able to stop him from finding out about, and coming after Bella. See, good news, in a strange and sick way.
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 5/27/2014
Billy is wonderful! I liked Bella's bear story . . . it was too cute. She got some answers and hopefully some peace of mind from those answers. What the hell was Renee running from in the first damn place? She jumped from man-to-man-to-man, just to feel safe and more safe. What an odd thing. Well, mental illness is not to be messed with and I am glad she is locked up and getting treated. I just hope that Bella keeps her out of her life. She doesn't need her . . . yet we all know how forgiving Bella can be . . . please not this time. Renee doesn't deserve it.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 5/27/2014
I liked that Bella didn't want to be showy in her hometown. They have everything where they live permanently, so why not have a small version to use when visiting. She had very valid points. I'm just really glad he listened to her and agreed. $68K, that wouldn't even buy a garage space to rent where I live . . . it's pathetic here. The same type of house on your description would start around $900K, but you would have to gut it to renovate it to live decently. Born and raised here, and I just can't justify what they want for homes, town homes, condo's . . . they are all very high. Rents are even worse. I digress. I don't understand why she thinks she is suddenly going to get what Renee has. It is earned through your life, not something genetic. I hope that Billy has some answers for them. More importantly, I hope Edward is getting through to her.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 5/27/2014
I'm glad that Phil is getting away from Renee . . . and that she may be going away to a mental institution. I know he is getting along with Collin, but how about his daughters? Are they blaming him or Collin, or worse, Bella for this? They are vapid. Phil should get them checked out. Apple/tree, just saying. Why can't they just pick up the phone and call Billy? Why do they have to fly there? Odd. Emmett's menu sound really cool. So does all of the pie's . . . I like that the convinced him to get more items on the menu, than just pie. He is just too cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 5/26/2014
Well, thank goodness everyone is going to be okay. Phil included. I'm hoping he mentions his theory about Charlie to Bella to process before he mentions it to Collin. They could even take hair samples from all three to see who matches whom. That way they know for sure before telling anyone. I forgot to mention last chapter how happy I was for Collin and Bree with the baby. What a surprise! She was so apologetic to Collin and he was having none of it. So sweet. Bella berating Edward for the cameras was quite comical . . . turns out I was wrong and he did keep a few of her 'thinking of him'. That's fantastic actually. So many guards, and they've been around for quite a while. I really like that.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 5/26/2014
The world opened up in Bella's surroundings finally. It was kind of weird that he never mentioned the cameras to her though. I don't think he used them for what she was freaking out about though. Although, it is pretty funny that her head space went there, instead of the fact that they are there for their protection. Her learning that the people on staff are really guards was fun to read. Of course they are. He is the head of his company and has really old money. It tends to go hand in hand. I did like learning that Smith has been there since he was a little kid. And, that he won't let Edward anywhere near the action. Jacob makes me laugh. I like him. I also really like that Angela is not a guard, just simply a cook. A beloved one at that.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 5/26/2014
Thank you for that PPOV, it was fantastic to learn all of that. Since Collin was never really described, now that Phil said it, it makes such sense that he would be Charlie's. How completely horrible that he never got to know his real father. To fishe with his. To bond with him. To have time with Bella growing up. So much has been taken from Collin, it's so sad. And now, she's trying to kill him by using Dr. Denali . . . unbelieveable bitch, Renee. I loved learning that his ex would get half of the estate and the other half is going to charities. That nothing goes to his current wife and their vapid daughters. That was too wonderful! I'm very glad that Eleazar is their for Edward and is willing to listen to his theories. Jumping in just in time to save Collin . . . who we now know to be a full brother, not a half, not that it mattered anyway, but nice to learn. It is really good that Edward has such a terrific staff. They are his family and he treats them as such. Bella couldn't have been left in better hands.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 5/26/2014
I was wondering what happened to Alice. Thank you for bringing her up in this chapter. Don't know what that card exchange between Esme and Edward was, but it makes me nervous. Hopefully, it was just a private detective that Carlisle trusts to look into the missing Phil situation. What the hell is going on with Collin? Edward had them run a full MRI and it came back clear. He's right healthy young people don't just pass out for no reason. And, now he's passed out all over again. I really hope he's okay.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 5/26/2014
Hormones! I knew they'd be brutal for her . . . if you suffer from PMS, generally your hormones are so much worse in pregnancy. I feel sorry for everyone around them. Poor Collin, how terrible that it happened to him. Renee has lost her flipping mind. I really hope that Phil is just locked in the basement somewhere, and not dead. With the smirk the one goon gave Bella though, I have my doubts. Renee plans on screwing her friends over, to make herself look better? Bitch is not a big enough word to call Renee. I was really wondering what Bella was thinking going there . . . I guess now she really won't do another stupid thing in the near future.
6,571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »