Reviews for Better Than Pie
Knit Bug chapter 47 . 11/18/2015
Thank you so much for this story. It was such a cute read. Really enjoyed it.

Knit
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 46 . 11/14/2015
Loved it
Tiggy318 chapter 47 . 8/16/2015
Terrific story! ! ! !
MariaVB chapter 47 . 8/8/2015
Alright now, you need to stop writing such good stories right now! After I read An Unplanned Life, I read The Cutting Edge, Better Than Pie. Now I have to read Quiet Girl. This is really putting a dent in my time to read my other favorites that are being updated. So stop it! ...Just kidding! You keep writing these great stories and I'll just keep staying up all night to read my other favorites.
Thanks, Maria
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This is adorable so far! It's a little hard to picture Emmett as looking like someone who has Downsyndrome but I loved his POV. He is too cute and I love how Bella is with him so far.
Kimmie2445 chapter 47 . 5/28/2015
I love your stories. This was one of the cutest story's I've read. Thank you for all your hard work!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/11/2015
The emotional mess Bella's in seems over the top. It's spoiling the story for me. Pregnancy usually doesn't turn people into such a nightmare.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 47 . 5/6/2015
Oh this was just the most fantastic story. Thank you for sharing your talent. :-)
pickled.pughead chapter 47 . 3/15/2015
This was an amazing piece. Emmett was the sweetest I've ever read him. You did an amazing job with subplots while still focusing on Edward and Bella's impromptu marriage and the struggles that come with not dating or knowing each other before tying the knot. I was really surprised by the Rose-Sam relationship. I could never picture them together outside of your pie-verse. I really enjoyed your one-shots too. Thank you for writing this.
newborntwifan chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
Um, isn't she off her birth control pills? Edward gave it to her like a teenage boy...no thought for her! Turkey.
We'll see if he can redeem himself.
newborntwifan chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
Poor Edward...he was thinking about his mom.
newborntwifan chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
Ha! I can't believe Edward didn't know anything about PMS! And he puts it in his phone! Precious.
newborntwifan chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Hmmm. A plastic coated a room could be fun.
newborntwifan chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Super cute! Emmet is funny as hell.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
Emmett is such a sweet man/child and Edward is a dream come true.
6,525 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »