Reviews for Better Than Pie
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 4/2
Emmett has baby on his mind and he will not relinquish the thought until it happens. It's either all or nothing as there isn't a middle ground or gray area.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 4/2
I know I keep starting each review with "LOL" but it's the truth. These two or three keep me laughing so hard.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 4/2
LOL! Bless Emmett's heart! I just love him in this story!
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 4/2
LOL! Men trying to understand PMS is like trying to nail Jell-O to a tree. It just ain't gonna happen! At least now they will know when it will be coming and be prepared. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 4/2
I didn't see where Edward would give Bella a feeling that he wanted to mess around with the new cook. I wonder what made her panties twist?
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 4/2
Fun! I love their playroom!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 4/2
Does Edward think she's there for only Emmett? The only reason I ask is because after the wedding they return to the house, have dinner, then he takes her into the office and everything he says and does totally surrounds everything pertaining to Emmett.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/2
I know how Bella feels, and that horrible knowledge of not being able to make it financially. It's terrifying, and debilitating. Emmett is such a sweetheart, with only his brother's happiness on his mind. I'm so glad Tanbitch was in and out of the story pronto!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 47 . 3/2
Reread this story and I fell in love with Emmett all over again. He's so great!
PAT2024 chapter 47 . 2/16
I loved this story.

Your Emmet is the best ever, so revealing of how people with the Down syndrome are kind, so giving and affectionate you can't not love them. I loved Edward relationship with his brother, both needing each other equally.

I was just a bit disappointed by Bella's attitude towards Edward during her pregnancy it was a bit too bitchy sometimes and I missed their complicity in the last chapters.

Nevertheless I really loved the whole story and all the characters. This was a beautiful love and family story. Well done. Thanks a lot for sharing your talent...

I'm now ready to start reading one of your other stories... :-) so glad to see you've written a lot...
twilightcropseygirl chapter 1 . 2/13
I believe this story has been plagiarized on wsttpad by twilight story ninja.
so so good! well written and everything!
lillianolivia.white chapter 31 . 2/4
What about Emily or Esme?
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 2/4
This is so sweet.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 2/3
This was so sweet and clueless. They are going to be ok.
6,571 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »