Reviews for Better Than Pie
shae8500 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Lol love it... Edward is human affer all...lol
auroraboralis chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Loved it! I read somewhere that Walt Disney immortalized his beloved uncle that had D/S in Snow White as Dopey, the sweetest cutest dwarf of all!
scareDcat chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Aww ~ how could she not fall for them both?
jojobear33 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I live this!
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Love it! Such a fun fluff chapter! I can't wait to meet Rosie!
sujari6 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I think she's going to find both things impossible. Edward's a great brother.
OcSickGirl chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Uh yeah, she is sooooo screwed!
OcSickGirl chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
He seems so playful, then all business...hmmmm. I love Emmett though!
elaine67 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I loved it
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I love that last part with Alice...too funny!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awwwww, Emmett is a sweetie pie! Edward on the other hand...lol. Great start!
acw1 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Humble4 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Best Part:

"Oh, don't be scared, me and Edward will take care of you," Emmett said and hugged me.

"Thank you, Emmett, I really do appreciate it," I squeezed him back and kissed his cheek.

"What's with all the kissing tonight?" he asked making a show of wiping where Edward had kissed him earlier, and then where I did. "I get it, I'm loved," he said with an eye roll and a smile.

"Yes, you are, we just want to make sure you don't forget it," Edward said and kissed his brother on the head again and then laughed when Emmett took a swing at him.

"You guys are nuts," he said shaking his head and went back to eating his cake.
cullengirl08 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I'm glad they all had fun; I think they all needed that. And I can't wait for something to start happening between Edward and Bella. I think Bella should give things a chance here.
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Pls continue i really like this story! Its funn and fun to read. I wonder if Edward is starting to like Bella? Anyways pls continue soon and update sooner pls!

Your Biggest Fan Ever!