Reviews for Aleksandra
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
loved it
BlackStar422 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I would love to see you try and make a prequel. About Aleksandra meeting Tak and the struggles of life. Like how in the story Farra said that Tak started making his robot better after he met Aleksandra. See if you can write a story about the days before Zeus became famous. The steps that came through. I know this is a lot but with your type of writing style I'd love to see you achieve that.
- BlackStar422
Cassia4u chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Spectacular ending to a great story, please make an epilogue. I would definitely read it.
Xmidniteangel15X chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Please add an epilogue Please! And P.S Loved the story :-)
roll-of-the-red chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT'S THE END!

Oh yes pleasepleasepleaseplease can there be an epilogue? As a birthday present? This was so amazing I seriously loved it my only criticism is your use of their, they're and there but that doesn't really matter. I reaaaaaaaally hope you do an epilogue WINK WINK COUGH COUGH COUGH NUDGE NUDGE or I will badger you...and hound you...hm, I think the person who came up with those expressions to mean "bother" was not a big fan of animals. Anyway.

I will be SOOOOO HAPPY and so will EVERY SINGLE READER if you do a prologue. I must see just a bit more of Alek! Great job as always and I should be sleeping...at m's tomorrow we should talk about story plans. Once again amazing job with the story, you are a fantastic writer!
roll-of-the-red chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
AWESOME!
JessB chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
LOVED THIS CHAPTER, FULL OF INTESENESS AND DRAMA! You did very well tying in the canon with the AU. poor Alek...she was treated soooo horribly but now she's back and will hopefully heal soon. :D great job as always, can't wait for th next chapter!
Artemis Queen of the Night chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
So far, so good! Keep up the good work! :)
Jess B chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
And yes I guess I did forget to review this chapter. Amazing as always! :D I am glad you are updating fast! :D
Jess B chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
YES! LOVE IT! AHHH I MUST FIND OUT WHAT MAX'S PLAN IS...GREAT, GREAT GREAT JOB! HAPY NEW YEAR'S!
Cassia4u chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Yeassss! I can't wait to hear Max's plan, I like how you included many points of view in here and I can't wait for the next chapter! :D happy new years!
Cassia4u chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Ahhhhh this was really good, will his dream come true!? Poor Alek, I hope they get her out of there fast! Love how they're all working together!
Jess B chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO GET ALEK! MUST READ MORE SOON! Or I will spontaneously combust. You did a great job in bringing them all together and getting them to work for a common goal! Amazing job and I'm sooooo glad it isn't a GIANT cliffie like the last chapter but it still a cliffhanger nonetheless and needs to be updated ASAP.

Pretty pretty please? :D
Jess B chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!

YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! YOU CAN'T! I MUST READ MORE! I HAVE TO READ MORE! HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO1! THAT WAS AN AWESOME CLIFFHANGER BUT NOW YOU NEED TO UPDATE PRETTY PLEASE WITH CY ON TOP!
Jess B chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Dun dun dun...Farra is mean to Alek, I like Alek much better than her. Haha Max is hilarious as always, I can't believe there's only one more chapter...hope you update soon!