Reviews for A Hand in Holding Hands 2nd Draft
A Flying Penguin chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
love this story and your writing, both are absolutely amazing. Can't wait for your next update.
UruExplorer DTC chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Noooooo! :( And I really liked this story too... Checked up every day on the forums to see if there was an update.

Oh well... Time to move on I guess.
atypicalActivator chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
dies
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
how does this not have like a hundred damn reviews?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
as am i. awesome story.
atypicalActivator chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
AUGGGG SO GOOD?

This is jjust such a great fic. I am a qu:ver:ng wreak on the floor from the beauty of th:s marvelous marvel. DONT EVER STOP
Anzkji chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
This is so awesome. So so awesome.
atypicalActivator chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Haha, they just keep getting better! This is awesome stuff - love that you are going into more depth! Keep it up.
atypicalActivator chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Forgive my other review. I really like this chapter WAY better than the first draft. It flows better.

So yeah, the detail you add make it much less vague and easier to read. Plus there is more Vriska. Gotta have Vriska.

Oh, and there were ラナヨ characters scattered around the text, both added in, and replacing stuff.
atypicalActivator chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Sorry, but I actually like the first version of this chapter much better. It really flows better than this one, even though the details are better here. This version, it isn't really obvious why Rose steps in, but it made perfect sense in the first. I'm not saying it's bad writing - by no means - but the other version seems more natural.

It's still a great fic, and I will not forgive you if you don't continue it. :D