Reviews for What Not To Say To A Phantom Phantic
good one!
Allanna Stone chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
good points
ErikIsJustBetter chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
It's 'remain'. I remain your obedient servant.
NikitaKServensky chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
It'ssad that its at an end but im glad to know you have another out. I'll defintly be reading it!
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Noooo :O

:) well I love your story it cracked me up xD

Awwww :') Thanks! it's nice to get noticed once in a while

Sincerely,

Amy :)
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Sooo true xD

His hair is terrifying
portergirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This cracks me up! :D by the way, in what scene does Christine chew gum because I would absolutley love to see it! :)
My Thyla My Captain chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Lol. Never tell a movie phan gerard cant sing, but everyone will agree that raoul is a manchick that needs to cut his hair. :) I personally love ramin karimloo (without his make up, he's soooo yummy) from the 25th anneversary. Love the movie but... gerards hotness cant cover for the entire movie :) (lets see how many hate replies i get for that. Dont get me wrong, i love him. But... ramin andMC will always be #1. ) i love your story! Hope you update soon!
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
xD Sooooo true LOL
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Awsome ! I sooo do most this stuff Confession: im a total PHANatic ;) :) XD :p
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Awsome ! I sooo do most this stuff Confession: im a total PHANatic ;) :) XD :p
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Lol! Seriously i laugh at how these are sooo me when i read them! :) you just described my life in these charpters youve written ( no christine voodoo doll) lol. But ya ever scence i saw the movie with gerard and emmy i fell in an absolute obsession over phantom! Gerard will always be my first Phantom but Ramin is the best ever! Hes perfect for phantom! But gerard is much sexyer ( sryramin its true)
NikitaKServensky chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Oh my, the part with insulting someone had me laughing so hard my dog gave me a frighted look and jumped off. I just love reading this, update soon!
Nevermore chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
You also know when you have a trio for the last song and sing it in full costume at the park... When all three are girls and Christine and Eric are sisters. ( they hug instead)
phantomsmelody24601 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I love this so much! It's all true! I have done this many times, sometimes scaring the poor people who feel my phanatic wrath! (I have also threatened to Punjab people on several occasions!)