Reviews for Five Words
insanechildfanfic chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Oh wow, I hope you haven't given up on this and it's just temporary business because this story is just awesome and I can't wait for more, it's kind of cool to see a different method John could have cleared Sherlock's name.
DecemberLuck chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Love it! Awesome how John basically put his stamp of approval on the writings and how Mycroft took the can to add his own initials. Can't wait for more :)
Journey Hates chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
John and his warriors. One of 'em is talking now. John's war has spread to Portland Maine USA! Port Con had two posters and Cumbrland Maine's public library has one!
This story is brilliant.
Amelia Greene chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
When I started reading this, I couldn't stop grinning. I really like this, and I hope the BBC does something similar in the next series for when Sherlock comes back. ) Really awesome job, and I can't wait to read more!
CaskettFanGirl chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Please write more please write more please write more please write more please write more please write more please write more please write more please write more please write more please write more .

'Nuff said.

Keep Writing. XD
Magpie1600 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Bring on the warriors. May the woman can provide some evidence
CallMeSunshine chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Imaginve it it all was real and the campaigning by fans all over the world actually helped someone like this is, in your story? This was great! Will there be more chapters?
Qyu chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I WANT TO READ MORE. This is a very cathartic read after the last episode. I want everyone to believe in Sherlock, damn it!

Oooh, please keep up the good work. I really want to read this til the end. I wonder where you'll take it. :)
Dinogeek chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Yay, John's getting his awesomness back!
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Super cute, Kaylee. Loved the way he was all 'aw, that's adorable' to the first poster and then 'holy shit' to the expansive amounts of support. Was great.
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
This is so different and unique! I love the idea of 'John Watsons War' and Mycroft with the spray paint was amazing! This story is amazing! Please continue!
booda77 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Oh YEAH! Mycroft took the can...that was sweeeeeeet! Loved it!
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Good for you John Watson
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Very nice, dear :) Very simple. The emotion was fantastic. I loved Harriett. I loved the idea of all the people just waiting for John's thoughts on everything. It was just great all around. Good job.