Reviews for I Know It's Crooked
passionateartist chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Stop. Stop being so awesome. I cannot handle all of the feels your fics give me. This has got to stop. I will die of overwhelming emotions before those two actually hook up.
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
"I'll go'n get Betsy."

"Dude, a shotgun is not the answer to all of life's problems."

"Says you. An' that's why I'm the brains'a this operation."

And this is why I love your writing, hahaha! Oh, Worth's perpetual frustration and strung-along UST probably have something to do with it, too.
The Great John Smith chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Please keep these up. We are waiting!

Also, another series would be awesome. You write so well, it blows my mind.
Therim chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
And now you have got me entrenched in this fandom. Why did I have to go and read the other fics up on your gallery?

And... and there's not nearly enough fics for these two, and the way you portray them makes me totally love them forever, and I feel like few people pull them off this well, and I'm stuck waiting for you to update this AU (if you're not already done with it) because you and Mr. Tickles are so fantastically, wonderfully amazing at pulling off the belligerent sexual tension and the subtleness and and and

You have made both my night and my afternoon. I less-than-three you.
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Eeek! Sooo close! Come on Worth, just confess already! I love this whole series, even thought the UST is killing me. :)
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Nice to see that you havn't pulled a Tessa on us and left. This is great. Imagine what would happen if They finally got together and Hanna and Dots walked in on them. It would be as awkward as this is funny. Hanna, the wonder, getting himself into everything, like a hyperactive ferret.
Kohl chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I may have squealed aloud and dropped everything to read this. Maybe.

Okay I totally did. It was SO worth it.

I knew I'd enjoy it before I ever started reading (because, hey, I love this 'verse and your work. Just can't get enough of it, as it were) but one line just really cemented it for me: "Does my answer have to have fuck in it?" Oh, Hanna.

Between the pillow wall conversation, Worth being Worth, the bet, Hanna running as if from the hounds of fucking Hell, and well, everything else, there was a lot to enjoy.
Btch chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
. . . . . . yessssssssssssssssss.

This is something wonderful, oh so wonderful. But wow i'm going to have to reread everything to iron out all of the brain kkinks.
darkbangle chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I love you right now. _ Every time you post a story, it just makes me so happy, and boy did I need it today. You have the best timing. Reading this I was all: Hanna, what did you do? *facepalm* XD Loving the interactions between Connie and Worth, as always. (ConRage is total win.)