Reviews for Enough To Make You Laugh
twoshotsofvodka chapter 14 . 4/18
this was absolutely fucking beautiful and I'm gonna cry because goddamn. the feels are high.
lemclovin chapter 7 . 4/5
Yess. God, yes. This was good, better than good. I'm so happy because Kyle opened up and he's realizing his *real* feelings. Ugh, yes man. This is just so good and I'm so happy. Stan must be happy too! Oh my god it's like a dream really. I'm so excited for more.
lemclovin chapter 6 . 4/5
:0 oh god! That was SO good and sad, and I'm just a mess. I feel so terrible for Stan. He doesn't deserve the shit he goes through, but then I'm so glad Kenny and Butters were there for him. In a way he needs Kyle to be. It's sort of upsetting honestly. That Kyle kind of doesn't know how to be there like that for Stan (at least not yet). But I hope things clear up soon! Stan and Kyle are great together.
lemclovin chapter 5 . 3/30
AAAW. This was so cute and sad? Like the beginning was pretty crappy for Stan, but then Kyle came and things got good! Though I did love the bickering between Shelly and Stan... It's too funny, honestly. I really do enjoy reading this fanfic. :)
lemclovin chapter 4 . 3/28
Oh man! Butters ; _ ; he's so sweet and it's terrible he's living with such an illness! So glad Kenny is there for him though. Then there's Stan and Kyle. Those two are a hot mess. Haha. I can see some bumps up ahead.
lemclovin chapter 3 . 3/19
Oh god this is good! Stan and Kyle in the car. Whoa, that was quick. Haha. I love this!
KTDLover chapter 14 . 3/17
This was one of the greatest South Park fanfictions I have ever read.
The entire story had beautiful and spot on character portrayals, fantastic grammar, and an awesome story structure.
Great job!
lemclovin chapter 2 . 3/11
Aww, this is getting good and sad. I find it so interesting already though! There's a lot coming but it's not forced in or anything, which I can definitely enjoy. Great chapter.
lemclovin chapter 1 . 3/11
Ohh, this is great. I can already see a nice story coming along!
You'reAwesome chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
.Dude
That basically describes this I think. 3
Nubitset chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is my second or third time reading this- honestly I can't remember anymore, but this still makes my heart clench when I get to my favourite chapters.
I really love how you portrayed all the characters, Butters, Kenny, Kyle, Stan and even the side characters of Shelley, Cartman, and even randy- everyone stayed inn character, but I feel like they still matured throughout the story. Can I just say reading this makes me really happy and giddy?
llamajo chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Yay, Kyle's POV! I really enjoyed reading this chapter! I can't wait to read more as well!
llamajo chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Really awesome start! Stan is so in love with Kyle, and he doesn't even know it... I can't wait to read more! This looks really promising! :D
freefall-gypsy chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I've read this fic five times since I found it yesterday, you should do a side story about the e-mail and Suicide watch PLZ do it PLz
Montana-Bob chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
This story was absolutely fantastic. There were so many things I loved about this...like Kenny and Butters' relationship, your vision of Randy (LOL), but greatest of all was Stan and Kyle. I loved how everything worked out for them. Both Stan's and Butters' mental health issues were spot on the way you wrote them. This is another fic that's been added to my list of favorite stories of all times. You're a wonderful writer, and thanks for this story!