Reviews for Enough To Make You Laugh
Thusitha chapter 1 . 6/11
Just so everyone can know.
Kyle is taller than a FÜCKING pre school teacher bullshit while kyles a FÜCKING MIT ...FÜCKING hate when cüńty chićkś write Style fics.
Füçk this story
Mimizuku9 chapter 14 . 2/8
gah! this fic is so sweet! I love how you've portrayed Stan and Kyle's relationship, how they're still each others best friends even after they got together and the whole theme of what happens after that.
Also, there were several moments when I laughed out loud, my favorite being when Stan makes the comment that Cartman's ass expands into forever XD And I also really liked Kyle on Vicodin
And I love this last chapter with Stan and Kyle being uncles. Basically, I love everything in this fic!
TheNightShootingStar chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
I know you are gone off the face of , but please do understand this:
I have never been this emotionally devoted an attached to such a story. My dear, you've got skill, and you've got talent. I don't normally read fanfics done with the shittin' length of yours but. This was lovely. I wanted to have spare fucking time JUST for the soul purpose of reading this. I fell in love. I literally just cried and that does sound pretty shittin' gay but, It was wonderful. I have so much more to say but at this moment I can't. I just finished reading it. I'll most likely come back to ramble on some more further later.
Thank You, for just, wow for abling this story to view. I'm so shit greatful. Thanks -Wolf
emeraldtree chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
I found Kyle on Vicodin to be hilarious. Would you be ok if I sketched this out? It was just too funny. Oh, I also misread some of the scenes so the imagery might be a little different(sillier). I'll send you a link of the drawings when done.
twoshotsofvodka chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
this was absolutely fucking beautiful and I'm gonna cry because goddamn. the feels are high.
notmclovin chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Yess. God, yes. This was good, better than good. I'm so happy because Kyle opened up and he's realizing his *real* feelings. Ugh, yes man. This is just so good and I'm so happy. Stan must be happy too! Oh my god it's like a dream really. I'm so excited for more.
notmclovin chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
:0 oh god! That was SO good and sad, and I'm just a mess. I feel so terrible for Stan. He doesn't deserve the shit he goes through, but then I'm so glad Kenny and Butters were there for him. In a way he needs Kyle to be. It's sort of upsetting honestly. That Kyle kind of doesn't know how to be there like that for Stan (at least not yet). But I hope things clear up soon! Stan and Kyle are great together.
notmclovin chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
AAAW. This was so cute and sad? Like the beginning was pretty crappy for Stan, but then Kyle came and things got good! Though I did love the bickering between Shelly and Stan... It's too funny, honestly. I really do enjoy reading this fanfic. :)
notmclovin chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Oh man! Butters ; _ ; he's so sweet and it's terrible he's living with such an illness! So glad Kenny is there for him though. Then there's Stan and Kyle. Those two are a hot mess. Haha. I can see some bumps up ahead.
notmclovin chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Oh god this is good! Stan and Kyle in the car. Whoa, that was quick. Haha. I love this!
KTDLover chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
This was one of the greatest South Park fanfictions I have ever read.
The entire story had beautiful and spot on character portrayals, fantastic grammar, and an awesome story structure.
Great job!
notmclovin chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Aww, this is getting good and sad. I find it so interesting already though! There's a lot coming but it's not forced in or anything, which I can definitely enjoy. Great chapter.
notmclovin chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Ohh, this is great. I can already see a nice story coming along!
You'reAwesome chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
.Dude
That basically describes this I think. 3
Nubitset chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is my second or third time reading this- honestly I can't remember anymore, but this still makes my heart clench when I get to my favourite chapters.
I really love how you portrayed all the characters, Butters, Kenny, Kyle, Stan and even the side characters of Shelley, Cartman, and even randy- everyone stayed inn character, but I feel like they still matured throughout the story. Can I just say reading this makes me really happy and giddy?