Reviews for Enough To Make You Laugh
Mekabella21 chapter 11 . 6/18
I'm glad Stan was able to help his students. It's always nice when you have that one teacher you can talk to about problems. I consider Stan to be that cool teacher.
Mekabella21 chapter 8 . 6/17
Damnit Kyle. It's Stan. You know how Stan is and how he can get. Don't act all surprised that he wants to be around you or talk to you all the time. Your his safe place. I feel so bad. Stan is hurting :-(
Mekabella21 chapter 7 . 6/17
No! I love lemons. Plus you have a great storyline with lemons. It's a rare find.
Mekabella21 chapter 6 . 6/17
I did not see this shit coming. Like omg. I said that a lot this chapter. It is it weird that I feel like he cheated on Kyle while doing this 0_o I wonder if Stan will try some new stuff on Kyle after his freak session with Kenny and Butters.
Mekabella21 chapter 5 . 6/17
I have no complaints with this being a long chapter. I agree with Stan. Like how could Kyle have NEVER seen A Christmas Story. That is a crime lol. I am wondering where did things go wrong with Stan and his dad. It's like he hates him to the core. I almost feel bad for Randy but Randy does need to act more like father and not a friend.
Mekabella21 chapter 4 . 6/17
I can see Butters being bipolar. I wonder if he is bipolar 1 or 2. It must be the one that is really dangerous. Been a while since I looked it up so can't remember which one it is. Stand and Kyle are so cute. I don't blame them for being careful with what they are doing. Sex changes everything some times.
Mekabella21 chapter 3 . 6/17
I am now worried about Butters. I hope he is okay. Another great chapter. I was laughing so hard yet again. Their clowning is what I love the most.
Mekabella21 chapter 2 . 6/17
I have never laughed so hard in my life. This chapter is the shit! The bar scene and the dinner with Shelly and Cartman. Hilarious. You truly captured their personalities. I love that you gave Kyle a little bit more confidence. Even Butters. I am reading this at work and I just want to keep reading.
Mekabella21 chapter 1 . 6/17
I am hooked already! This is going to be interesting. Can't wait to see what happens XD
Thusitha chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Just so everyone can know.
Kyle is taller than a FÜCKING pre school teacher bullshit while kyles a FÜCKING MIT ...FÜCKING hate when cüńty chićkś write Style fics.
Füçk this story
Mimizuku9 chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
gah! this fic is so sweet! I love how you've portrayed Stan and Kyle's relationship, how they're still each others best friends even after they got together and the whole theme of what happens after that.
Also, there were several moments when I laughed out loud, my favorite being when Stan makes the comment that Cartman's ass expands into forever XD And I also really liked Kyle on Vicodin
And I love this last chapter with Stan and Kyle being uncles. Basically, I love everything in this fic!
TheNightShootingStar chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
I know you are gone off the face of , but please do understand this:
I have never been this emotionally devoted an attached to such a story. My dear, you've got skill, and you've got talent. I don't normally read fanfics done with the shittin' length of yours but. This was lovely. I wanted to have spare fucking time JUST for the soul purpose of reading this. I fell in love. I literally just cried and that does sound pretty shittin' gay but, It was wonderful. I have so much more to say but at this moment I can't. I just finished reading it. I'll most likely come back to ramble on some more further later.
Thank You, for just, wow for abling this story to view. I'm so shit greatful. Thanks -Wolf
emeraldtree chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
I found Kyle on Vicodin to be hilarious. Would you be ok if I sketched this out? It was just too funny. Oh, I also misread some of the scenes so the imagery might be a little different(sillier). I'll send you a link of the drawings when done.
twoshotsofvodka chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
this was absolutely fucking beautiful and I'm gonna cry because goddamn. the feels are high.
notmclovin chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Yess. God, yes. This was good, better than good. I'm so happy because Kyle opened up and he's realizing his *real* feelings. Ugh, yes man. This is just so good and I'm so happy. Stan must be happy too! Oh my god it's like a dream really. I'm so excited for more.