Reviews for Human Nature revised version
HelpfulHannah chapter 1 . 7/7
I just wanted to say you have a great story with lots of potential, but it is a little hard to follow. The writing style you are using is a bit confusing and at times I'm not sure what exactly is going on in the story. I'd love to see this story become something great. I would advise you to look over other writing styles and try to incorporate them into your writing. It will help form a good, solid structure to your story and make it easier for others to read and enjoy. I look forward to seeing more of your stories in the future.
Lunafanficsinc chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Diamondfire chapter 33 . 5/3/2014
favorite chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
I like the song and as soon as I noticed it, one name came to my mind, Wheatley. Nice spin on the Wheatley song btw.
wolf girl811 chapter 32 . 2/8/2013
so do we get a link to the new story when it out?
wolf girl811 chapter 31 . 1/25/2013
i think this is pretty cool i was wondering when she notice and realize how weird it really is to be change to a alicorn or a different species altogether and not have any trouble was weird. hey did you see the new my little pony episode? where discord is free and being taught to use his power for good.
SirDukeIII chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
Chapter 16. You do realize that somepony is going to have to make your songs realities, right? And by somepony, I mean myself. Be Prepared is just way too tempting for me not to do anything about it. Too bad my recording equipment is currently crap. (I should get on that) But once everything is alltogether for myself...
BE PREPARED!
wolf girl811 chapter 30 . 1/18/2013
this has been confusing to me is she bring some chaos why is her past so bad? i swear im getting a headcase no one life is that bad.
hope there more plot story or is the end already near? dang that ended to soon.
Ali chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Not so good, very boring and unreadable, rating4 out of 10.
Zirezel chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
We all miss ya ... moar please?
Denneylaw chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
so do you still plan on showing them the notorious 'cupcakes' story?
Mr. Literal chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
To answer your riddle, the most obvious answer is the ruby. Because, although most don't know this, another name for the ruby is sapphire. Thats right, both gems have the same molecular structure. the different coloration is caused by impurities within the genstone. Therefore, it could be argued that rubies and sapphires are in fact the same stone. one and the same, but with different names!
MerlinMagia chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
I really like the story even though it gets confusing at times.

And as a name: Moonwing, Darkwing (duck).
Nightfangfox can't log in.DX chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
Dumb library computers... ANYWAYS! Yay, reviewer consideration!
DJ C1U3 chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
definetly eclipse. it's like, super cool. Everything else needs to be like, 20% percent cooler than what it is now!