Reviews for You Better Be Happy
Zeddy8 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh this is brilliant! I didn't even know it, but now I know this was what I was looking for! You expressed it all so perfectly, and Lestrade is so in character it's wonderful!
fandemoniuminthestreets chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wow. This story really hit me HARD. I've never read one about how Lestrade dealt with the fall. It's always been John (danm him and his cute face) "Are you happy now?" damn, that's good!

This really moved me, it was awesome! *thumbs up*!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very well done:)
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Ohhh, ouch. But they really do have his blood on their hands, regardless of whether or not their actions were justified.

I love the parallels in Lestrade’s speech, especially this one: “He was one of the greatest men I have ever known, and I pray that one day, I'll be half the man he ever was.”

The line about the paparazzi was especially painful. This whole story rang really true.
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I wrote a scene similiar to this, Lestrade packing his stuff, and telling the other two what had happened, (but I haven't posted it yet, it doesn't seem quite finished yet). This is really good; I wish they'd shown reactions from some of the others on the show!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
loved it!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
adore!
Hekateras chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Greg's anger felt very natural. The last two lines might've been a bit OOC - I doubt Sally and Anderson would be so quick to have second thoughts about their decision - but otherwise, this was delightful, particular in the absence of seeing the Yarders' reactions in the episode.
ItrustIbelieve chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I hate Anderson and Donavan. I really do.

Well done, Lestrade!
gowvan chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Like it. Donovan's role in damaging Sherlock's career in TRF gets overlooked too much, in my opinion. Plus I can't believe she'd do a gleeful "I told you so" in front of John Watson as Sherlock was arrested. Talk about being unprofessional and a true B**ch.