Reviews for Waiting For You, Wherever You Are
thepoetoaster13 chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
This fanfiction has a lot of potential... Please continue writing!

-tpt13
Space Dimentio chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Oh those comebacks had me cracking up XD
Space Dimentio chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Oh don't worry. I'm sure you'll find out where that cut came from soon enough.
This chapter's a little less disjointed. You've got two-three sentences in a lot of the breaks now.
Space Dimentio chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I don't think I've ever seen someone format their writing by spacing each sentence out. Your should have at least some paragraphs, otherwise the story feels disjointed reading it. It feels like the girls is pausing for a couple of seconds after each thought. Like "I hate this town..."I'm an outcast here..."Oh, look at this mansion."

With a little more description, this story could be very entertaining and a favorite read.
cynthiugh-deactivated2015 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! Your fanfic is so good! I can't wait for the next part!
Angel06123 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I love this story! Please update the story soon.
Atomicrose chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I love this story you have here. I know that it's been quite a while since you have done anything with it, but I am personally telling you to please continue it. I am dying to know more. :)
animelover1992 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
its a nice story contiue if u can please
Graley2 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Update PLEEEEASE! Great story!
Marcie T chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You stuck to Edward's character so much.
I'm glad you didn't make him fall head over heels with him in the first chapter, and vise versa. Slowly warming up to each other, but immediate friends? That's so sweet. I love how she's taking care of him too. The story's so charming.
Lunaconspiracy365 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
please update! I just love this story!
quietlydestroyd chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story, I can't wait for the next chapter :)
BVBlover4ever chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
This is sooo awesome! I love this story so much! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I enjoy long chapters too! So don't apologize if they're long, just more loveliness to read! ) I love that song though! But i'm surprised you didn't put a BVB one. I noticed some of your quotes were from them, lol, nice! ) Also the song by Motionless In White - "Scissorhands" makes me think of this story whenever I listen to it cause, hey!, it's about Edward! XD
sarahthepirate98 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
nice story update soon XD
Sailor-Sutty chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Update please! :D I wasn't sure if I was gonna lie it by your description but your character isn't like what I thought she was going to be like, I can actually relate to her a lot