Reviews for Silver Stitch
fwuzzfwuzz chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Ah! I love this, I wish there were more moments like this in the show. Josh is so adorably vulnerable and Aidann is smooth, and strong. The descriptions are so real and beautiful! Plus Aidan is so hot when he gets angry and protective!

You write very well, and describe things so well. The patching up scene was a nice twist, so beautiful!

Thanks for writing this, I hope you write more!

Kristine
JuDei chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Thank you-I couldn't believe the writers would use Josh getting shot as parat of the cliffhanger then, with the exception of one little grimace, ignore the whole thing. We can only hope that it will come back to haunt Josh at some point. After all, they haven't mentioned Heggeman (or however you spell it, lol) having disappeared lately, and you know his death will turn up later in the plot. Until then at least we have fanfic.
XxrockyxX chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was really awesome! I love that you kept it at a bromance level - that's how they work the best in my opinion :) Overall, this was really well written, you did a great job of portraying each character accurately, and Josh's emotions were so perfect and heartbreaking.
B.Logan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I agree with the Ninja-I really loved this story. I guess that the writer’s oversight is our opportunity to fill in the blanks anyway we choose. Lucky for us you did it so well. Please continue this story and soon…because the truth is I think this show will be revisiting both the wound and the gun.
thrownhammer chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Thanks for sharing, I thought they could have covered this better as well.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Great fic. :)
WaffleNinja chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I really loved this story. I am a big fan of Josh angst, and you certainly delivered! Also, I totally agree with you about that bullet wound. The whole episode I was like, "um, isn't anyone going to ask Josh how he got shot?" I guess they file that under the missing scars from the attack that turned him (His entire shoulder was flayed open- he would definitely have scars). I thought it was a major oversight by the writers. Thanks again, and I hope you write more Being Human stories!
Blood Shifter2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
that was good. sweet as well. loved these fluffly moments.